• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

IM NFL playoff prediction - Final Score

JJJ

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The best damn NFL "pick a winner" guy at IM this year, period; JJJ.

9-2
JJJ

8-2
ALBOB

8-3
I Are Baboon
Flex

7-4
Dale Mabry

6-1
Cold Iron

6-5
Archangel
Goodfella
Jodi
Pepper

5-2
BoneCrusher

5-4
gr81

5-5
DFINEST

5-6
IainDaniel

4-2
dg806

4-3
little kid

4-4
Ponyboy

4-7
Premier
SJ69

3-4
min0 lee

2-0
JerseyDevil

2-2
iceman
Exordus

1-0
Hillside; Patriots
MTN WARRIOR; Patriots
RoCk79; Patriots
MeatWad; Patriots
I´m Trying; Patriots
bigss75

1-1
SuperTech

Uhhh, weren't you and Albob tied? Albob picked the Pats, that would put him over you. Even though this was for the unofficial title. :D

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

JJJ wins the Junior Pool.

Dale Mabry said:
Uhhh, weren't you and Albob tied? Albob picked the Pats, that would put him over you. Even though this was for the unofficial title. :D

No, he didnt participate in this thread. I didnt participate in the thread he won. (and it would tie me and ALBOB, not put him over me.)

You sure you don't want to extend your pool through the Pro Bowl so you can give yourself a chance to pad your "lead"? :)

I Are Baboon said:
You sure you don't want to extend your pool through the Pro Bowl so you can give yourself a chance to pad your "lead"? :)

Cmon, we all know who got the best score. Not even your little attempt at "cheating" got you any closer to a win, ALBOB took that one. The "original" (this thread) I wonn.

Stop beeing a bad looser already.

Back