• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Nausea during Ab workouts?

NipsMG

My ass is finally in gear
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Almost no matter what I do for abs
(Incline crunches, cable kneeling crunch, vertical hip raise, leg raises) I end up having to sit for 15-20 afterwards to let the nausea subside. It feels as if it's coming from my neck, no matter what position I hold it in, or how hard I try to concentrate on not cranking my neck hard in any direction.

Has anyone experienced this and overcome it?

Thanks!

--NipsMG

Maybe you're not breathing correctly:shrug:

Personally my stomach always bubbles from squeezing my abs so hard when workin' 'em. I hafta fight the urge to :fart:

btw, where in CT you from?

Flex said:

Personally my stomach always bubbles from squeezing my abs so hard when workin' 'em. I hafta fight the urge to :fart:

yeah ive done that before not very nice when you let one rip on the thera crunch in a packed gym

Neo

Nope, doesn't happen. But when I do drop sets of leg extensions, I usually wanna vomit then. Mmm.... gym pukes...

Flex said:

Naugatuck Valley. Shelton at the moment. I might be moving to the branford area within a month.. Looks like I'll be joining In-Shape if so.

--NipsMG

Sometimes. That's why I do abs last.

Deadlifts make me dizzy and feel like I'm gonna puke. I don't know why I do them. I'm the only person at my gym that does.

I get that sometimes too. Buts its usually cuz I eat too soon before I do anything on my stomach. If I eat and then wait two hours before I do something im usually ok...

Back