• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dance White Boy.. Dance!

I'm glad there were no hidden cameras in my dorm room ... I'da gotten the boot from college.

BoneCrusher said:
I'm glad there were no hidden cameras in my dorm room ... I'da gotten the boot from college.
You would have been arrested more like :D

P-funk can :laugh:

I thought he was a good dancer... fluid, and not stuck to the same moves.

Anyways, the real joke is his dork ass roommate that thought he was going to show him up. Like when he walked back in and the dancing cadet said "come on buddy". Look how sucky the guy that made he video is dancing... kinda wobbles a few times like a penguin. Yeah, he'll be making moves at the clubs. :rolleyes:

LMAO, that was awesome, damn... it reminded me off funky in Vegas!!! :grin:

min0 lee said:
Is it just me but doesn't he look like him?

Yeah, I thought to too min0 and the laugh at the end really reminded me of him! :)

Now yall are just talking crazy.. Kid looks nothing like P! And the laugh? wtf?

hahaah........I wish I could dance like that. Brit, you may get to see me dance again in a few weeks.

We didn't have to hide the camera's when I was in the Navy most of us didn't give a fuck. I wish I'd kept some of the tapes I had they were classics, hmmm maybe NCIS will release them back now that most of the parties involved have been discharged :hehe:

That's a true story, after several rowdy parties in the barracks they came through and confiscated all of my tapes, maybe because we had a few commisioned officers on tape doing naughty things with naughty girls.

That is friggin awesome :laugh: He's a great dancer too, got the rythm in his blood :D Thanks for posting that premi :)

P-funk said:
hahaah........I wish I could dance like that. Brit, you may get to see me dance again in a few weeks.

Oh trust me I am counting on it!!!!! :p

hey everyone should feel that good. lol, made me smile.

IML Gear Cream!
:dance: :clap: :thumbs:

I think he's gay, notice he only lip syncs the female parts of the song and then he wants his room mate to dance with him, but the main factor is that he's in the Airforce just like Albob was.

I thought Macho Man Albob was in the Navy and trained at the Y.M.C.A. in San Francisco.

Back