• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Help - vacation!

Fred

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey, I workout a lot. But in 3 days I'm off to London for a week. How can I workout there without going to a gym? Maybe do 400 pushups a day and a couple hundred crunches?

Help me out! I cant miss a weeks worth or working out, it always messes me up for some reason !

------------------
Truthugs.com

If you won't have access to equipment and you feel you must workout,you could try some basic calisthenics combined with a circuit routine.Sample exercises
tongue.gif
ush-ups,squats,squat thrusts,sit-ups,russian twists.You can keep the intensity relatively high by using 15-25 reps per set and short rest intervals between exercises(15 sec.)A couple of these circuits twice a week should be enough.This will give your muscles a little work while you are on vacation, and the break from the weights will probably be beneficial.Just a suggestion.

------------------
"My dad was a drunk,a gambler and a womanizer.I worshipped him!"

<FONT COLOR="#000002" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[Edited 1 time by ballast on 07-11-2001 at 04:15 PM]</font>

I agree, take the break, don't worry about working out and enjoy yourself.

------------------
Just another day in the gutter

Or perhaps New London, Connecticut.

enland as in ENGLAND or Britain Great Britain oh and VOTE FOR DOLE

------------------
Don't ever look behind at the things you have don't. Always look forward.

Back