• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Supplemet w BCAAs even if taking lots of whey?

njc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Considering that i get about 80gs of protein from my whey supps do I need to supplement w bcaas as well. Or would i be getting enough from my protein?

If you're on a cut 10g of BCAA pre workout will help reduce catabolism and increase energy, but otherwise I wouldn't bother.

the majority of people will not be able to tell the difference. but when you are severely restricting cals when dieting down BCAA's are essential.

LAM said:
the majority of people will not be able to tell the difference. but when you are severely restricting cals when dieting down BCAA's are essential.

Word.

I like BCAAs, but its just not cost-effective when you are not cutting hard.

I get in about 450 g of protein per day, and probably about 120 g from whey. I still use about 20 g BCAAs daily.

I just started taking them on the advise of a trainer/friend of mine...he thinks they're critical all the time, regardless of the content in the whey you're consuming. I noticed a definite increase in performance in my recent workouts. Of course, that could be the v12 too.... :hmmm:

IML Gear Cream!
If BCAA's were more cost effective, they would be the most used supplement out there. Excellent as a pre morning cardio drink.

BTW, it is hard to type this response while looking at the sig of chrisrock.

Mick Hart from the No Bulls magazine recommends to take BCAA's ... and the guy uses steroids !! Something good must the BCAA's do. To bad that they are expensive ... well the process to extract them is.

ive gotten the biggest gains taking Dymatize BCAA;s alone than taking protein shakes..i dont know why but ive gone off BCAA's and just went on protein shakes for awhile..then im back to taking BCAA;s and im seeeing radical gains..

No it doesn't. You can't compare bcaa's in protein to taking them on their own.

The raw powder we sell is BY FAR the best deal out there on them. They just taste like ass.

Back