• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Apex products

ah, the ol' apex wieght management system.
the macronutrient profiles don't really work for me.
i do drink the lean drinks on occasion...

I noticed I can buy alot of the same products for alot less money,just wondering how it compares performance wise with other supps.

The Gold's Gym I worked at years ago was big on the APEX program. It's been around a while.

shutupntra1n said:
The Gold's Gym I worked at years ago was big on the APEX program. It's been around a while.
I was under the impression that it was new,have you ever used any of there supps,? protien or multi vit.?

Tommy said:
I was under the impression that it was new,have you ever used any of there supps,? protien or multi vit.?
No. I worked there back in 1999 and it had already been around for a while. I wasn't into BB at the time.

Hmm!! I might just try ther multi vit. and see how I like it,or sucker them in to giving me some free samples:D .
Thanks

Hate to bring up an old thread, but hey, atleast I did a search right? Anywho, anyone now on apex supplements? I just bought a bottle of there Fat Burn 1, it has lipotropics, and milk something in it, it's supposedly designed for people with 20% or higher b/f. And I'm slightly over 20%. Anyone heard of this? Good? Bad? Thanks.

Hey, this should be in the supplements section. Interesting.

Back