• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

music that gets you pumped

clemson357

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
if you work out with an mp3, post your workout song library, or just your favorites. I will post mine when I get back from the gym. :rocker:

There must be about 300 hundred threads on this topic

I was just going to post the same thing.

i usually pump Obituary or Six Feet Under, maybe some megadeath. i also been throwing in some Satriani lately for those long cardio sessions, keeps me going i notice.

Actually I find fast-paced rap to be the best, personally.

@ my gym they play some kind of lite FM bullshit,maybe not to offend anybody or something, but I like something to get me going, Slipknot,metallica,system of a down,just about anything heavy and fast

IML Gear Cream!
AC DC
  • The Jack
  • Back in Black
  • Highway to Hell
Limp Bizkit
  • Pollution
  • Conterfiet
  • Stuck

Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory. Whole CD gets me going. Rap is definitely my favorite genre of music. (royce da 59, eminem, tupac, biggie, game, nas) But it just doesn't seem to get the job done in the gym. I leave that shit for the car :)

Also, that new nike commercial gets me pumped as hell too, for some odd, retarded reason.

a light classical peice
elton john
the entire soundtrack from the movie 'Gattaca'

Those get me real motivated.

I just changed the tracks in my mp3 player adding, Pro-Pain, Super Joint Ritual, Fear Factory, Pantera, and Six Feet Under. Tracks I took off were, Sevendust, Hatebreed, Static-X, Megadeth, Candiria and Shadows Fall.

I listen to whatever comes on the local hardrock station. Sometimes it's a boost--e.g., AC/DC or the like--or a bust. Even slower rock songs, like 'I am the Highway' by Audioslave, get me juiced for lifting. That particular song reminds of a certain lady I knew; thanks to that song, thoughts of her provide me with extra incentive to give it all I got.

In Flames, some trance, linkin park, killswitch engage,korn,

An old post of mine:

Re-did my MP3 player today. I use it only in the gym, so this pertains to it.

1. And Oceans - Odious
2. Angeldust - Blackrain
3. Archenemy - We Will Rise
4. Avantasia - Chalice Of Agony
5. Dragonforce - My Spirit Will Go On
6. Heaven Shall Burn - The Weapon They Fear
7. Iron Savior - Never Say Die
8. Korn - Word Up
9. Metallica - Am I Evil
10. Metallica - Dont Tread on Me
11. Metallica - Enter Sandman
12. Metallica - Eye of the Beholder
13. Metallica - Fight Fire with Fire
14. Metallica - For Whom The Bells Toll
15. Metallica - Fuel
16. Metallica - Ride the Lightening
17. Metallica - Seek & Destroy
18. Nightrage - The Tremor
19. Power of I and I
20. Rammstein - Amerika
21. Trapt - Still Frame

This is my gym music. Im a very laid back and relaxed person, so I really need heavy shit to get the tunnelvision goin in the gym. Once I started listening to music there, everything has changed. I honestly dont think I can get a good lift without it.

IML Gear Cream!
Machine Head

Sublime and Cypress Hill are the best bands to get pumped up over.

Back