• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Little Hercules

silencer

Ascendo tuum
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone seen the Documentary about this Child on the Discovery Channel? I honestly don't know what to think about this. I thought it was amazing for him to have achieved what he did, and to be happy he was doing it, but at the same time the certain childhood things he missed out on, such as having friends and going to school, playing Catch he couldn't experience. Also I felt sorry about how 'wierd' his father was. Anyway if anyones seen it and would like to leave some comments about it I would be interested in other people views...His training was ridiculous he was 9/10 and bench pressing 210lbs...

If it was some Russian kid (I forgot his name) then I'm pretty sure that he doesn't do it anymore. His dad forced him to train a lot and use steroids, and was eventually thrown in jail. I'm pretty sure that's what I read somewhere, but it could be someone else and I could be wrong...

yea its a Ukranian kid, and they threw his dad in jail after he beat his mother up etc....the kid tested negative against steroids though. And the documentary said he is still doing it...and he's making some film now called little tarzan or something (Maybe the documentary is out of date) ..still was intresting though

I saw him on the howard stern show....entertaining stuff.

lol.. i saw him on howard stern also.. he is some kind of martial artist too. hes got some fucked up teeth and needs a haircut.
speaking of hercules. my friend told me of this movie called "hercules in new york" starrin arnold. he said it is hilarious cuz of his bad acting and terrible attemp to speak english.

well i don't know about now but when he was benching 210 lbs , he was like 70lbs or something , he was officially the strongest pound for pound person ...that was his 'Marketing point'.

he wasn't really big but he was defined as fuck!!!!!!!!

Martinogdenbsx said:
he wasn't really big but he was defined as fuck!!!!!!!!
hes was huge for a kid of nine, did you seen him when hes not cut?

The kid was obviouslsy on steroids no one has seen the suposed test results which show him to be clean

IML Gear Cream!
What bothered me was his form when they show'd him doing some of the exercises. He was going way heavy (like singles and 2 rep sets) through partial ranges of motion. Scary stuff for a kid that age.

He had some kind of disorder which distorted bone growth in the face as I recall.

Crappy to hear about the dad though, some alpha males are that way.

ellis08lg.jpg

Richard_Sandrak_Little_Hercules.jpg
richardsandrak.jpg

RichardS_3183.jpg

RichardS_3186.jpg

RichardS_3185.jpg

Here are some pictures I found of the kid....

Holly shit!! that is weird, odd, wrong..i unfortunetaly have nothing quite positive to say about thos pics....Well, maybe just how simply astonishing human genetics can look with a little deviant help! :rolleyes:

see i don't think he is big just really defined

Martinogdenbsx said:
see i don't think he is big just really defined
He's 9!!! Thats a huge ass 9 yr old if u ask me! Did u see the size of the abs on him!? insane!

1.5% body fat and benches 180lbs for reps at 9yrs old - thats just wrong this kid was definately on something

He should be 13 or 14 now, he is long past 9 years old. If he was 9, he would have only been 4 or 5 at the 2000 Olympia.

[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]How old is Richard?[/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Richard is 12 1/2 years old.[/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What is Richard's hight?[/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He is 4' 10'' tall[/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What is his weight?[/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Richard weigh 100 lbs[/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Richard's measurements are:[/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chest -35 ''/ Biceps - 12''/ Thighs - 19''[/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Does Richard do any other excercises?[/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Richard also runs, plays basketball and tennis, and he is also a huge fan of soccer.[/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]How can I get a training tips from Richard?[/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In the next few months Richard will release his training video.[/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What does Richard eats?[/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Richard eats vegetables, fruits, cereal, oatmeal, soups, salads, chicken, fish. He does not eat food containing butter or animal fats. Richard and his Mom are also will publish soon their nutritional book with a lot of healthy recipes. [/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What are Richard supplements?[/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Richard takes multi-vitamins, minerals, amino acids, calcium, essential oils and protein shake.[/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Is Richard working on any project currently?[/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He is currently preparing for his movies and training video.[/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What are Richard's hobbies?[/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Richard loves music, basketball, playing playstation, dancing. [/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Waht is Richard's favorite music?[/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hip-Hop and Rap.[/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What is Richard's favorite color?[/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Red[/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What does Richard like to do on his free time?[/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He likes to play playstation, he is also a very good chess player, play basketball, painting, skateboard or hangout with his friends.[/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Richard is also takes accent reduction and acting classes to improve his acting. [/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Who are Richard's favorite celebrities?[/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Actors: Arnold Schwarznegger, Jackie Chan, Johnny Depp, The Rock,Catherine Zeta-Jones, Anthony Hopkins, John & Joey Travolta, Al Pacino, Orlando Bloom, Tom Alan, Sigourney Weaver, TonyShalhoub,Danny De Vito, Robert De Niro, Branden Fraser, Antonio Banderas, Owen Wilson, Eddie Murphy, Dakota Fanom, Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt, Mathew Perry, Bruce Willis.[/font]

[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Music celebrities: Snoop Dogg, Lil' John, Outkast, Missy Elliot, The Ying-Yang Twins, BMX, Ludacris, Usher, Beyonce, Alicia Keys, Jessica Simpson.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Appearances[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pictures[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Videos[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Contact[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]News[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mailing List[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Profile[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Favorite Links[/font]
postamble();

he is 13 now I think. The documentary said that the doctor who tested him showed the media the results actually... they checked for Anabolic steroids and Bone Age, some didnt believe he was as young as they said but he passed both, but I do believe if he wasn't taking steroids he was definately taking 'something'.....i wonder what though.

IML Gear Cream!
2.3.jpg

Does he have his belly button pierced??:confused:
Armns are vascular as heck...Ya right, shakes and fish oil!lol

:barf: Doesn't that stun the kid's growth?

I dont believe he was using steroids, and to suggest such is a bit ridiculous.

that kid is a freak..
i never wish death upon anyone, but i predict he dies before the age of 20. that is just not normal for the body. imagine how hard his small heart and organs have to work to keep up with his muscle gains. not normal one bit

What in the world are you smoking? I would put money on his resting heart rate being below 60.

i do admit it can't be good for him but i can't see him dying before the age of 20 as long as he isn't taking roids,although some elements of his health and physique will probably be affected maybe his heigh although i do know that some people on here started BBing when they were young and are now 6,1 etc

Yeah, I was 11 years old and I'm 6'2", taller than my father.

Mudge said:
Yeah, I was 11 years old and I'm 6'2", taller than my father.
But you didn't train like the freak kid did at 11:barf:

j rizz said:
that kid is a freak..
i never wish death upon anyone, but i predict he dies before the age of 20. that is just not normal for the body. imagine how hard his small heart and organs have to work to keep up with his muscle gains. not normal one bit
This makes no sense...if he is natural his heart would be in better shape then if he didn't workout. The same principles of training apply to him as they would you or me its just hes a few years younger. If anything he will be healthier then most providing he stays at his clean diet and stays drug free.

this kid can dance, act(well, kinda) and kick some butt...his website has some videos of his (martial arts)hand techniques and little dude's got major game!

Back