• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Layout

Martinogdenbsx

Dedicated to one thing!!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Can you tell me if this is okay for a days eating,i am bulking if this is sorted i will just change the carbs proteins or fats to a different food then i willl be getting more variety but still keeping the same type of food if you get what i mean:hmmm:

6.30am-Glutamine and creatine mixed with water (1 pint), another 3 pints of water (2 litres of water all together)2 fish Oil tablets and 1 flax seed,1 Multi Vitamin tablet

Scotch Oats with Semi Skimmed Milk

3 eggs in an omlette with some Mushrooms and peppers

1 Apple

9.50am- Tuna Mayo Sandwich with Rocket Lettuce

1.10- Jacket Potato with Beans and Cheese with ¼ stick of cucumber

4.10-Tuna Mayo sandwhich with Tomatoes and lettuce with a protein shake and weight gainer (drink 4 pints of water)2 litres

7.10-Chicken breast fried using a small amount of olive oil with brown rice and broccoli (2 pints of water) 1 litres

10.10-Jacket Potato with Cottage Cheese (2 pints of water)1 litre

10.30 Bed!!!

First it your stats. would help. Height, Weight, Sex, BF%...etc.. It looks ok but there are a few things that I would personally change. Also calorie amounts and fat, carb, and protein amounts would help as well. This doesn't look like a lot of calories but if you are gaining then you know its enough.

6.30am-Glutamine and creatine mixed with water (1 pint), another 3 pints of water (2 litres of water all together)2 fish Oil tablets and 1 flax seed,1 Multi Vitamin tablet

Scotch Oats with Semi Skimmed Milk

3 eggs in an omlette with some Mushrooms and peppers (I would make its like 2 whole and 4 whites, but this all depends on how much fat you get the rest of the day)

1 Apple

9.50am- Tuna Mayo Sandwich with Rocket Lettuce ( Hopefully you have wheat or some whole grain bread, and if you can, nix the bread and have some brown rice and some better veggies than lettuce since its mostly water.)

1.10- Jacket Potato with Beans and Cheese with ¼ stick of cucumber( You need a complete source of protein here like some meats instead of the cheese and watch out beans and potatoes is a good bit of carbs at one time. Maybe have the beans at your next meal instead of the bread)

4.10-Tuna Mayo sandwhich with Tomatoes and lettuce with a protein shake and weight gainer (drink 4 pints of water)2 litres (Like i said , lose the bread and have the beans and try and use some mayo made with safflower oil, instead of the reg. stuff. because they are made with crappy fats. Or just lose the mayo and go for some almonds)

7.10-Chicken breast fried using a small amount of olive oil with brown rice and broccoli (2 pints of water) 1 litres. (Looks good)

10.10-Jacket Potato with Cottage Cheese (2 pints of water)1 litre( I would lose the potato and have some cottage cheese with natty PB or some flax oil since you want the proteins before bed to digest as slow as possible.)

10.30 Bed!!!

5'8" 154lbs Male Bodyfat% unknown,i am always useless at stating how much protein fat etc etc is in each food item as it differs so much according to portion size and brand name as some people often put more fat in thatn others etc

I would appreciate your help though bro:thumb:

well if you can use the labels from all the foods that you have and what you dont know i can help you look up, just so when can get a rough estimate. Or you can use www.fitday.com to calculate.

welli should be getting the shopping tonightso i will calculate it later

right

Everything is per 100g

Krisp Rolls(like a cracker type bread thing) P=12 F=7.0 C=0.5
Brown Whole grain rice P=8.1 F=0.8 C=0.8
Sweet potato's P=1.2 F=0.1 C=5.7
Jacket Potato's P=2.0 F=Trace C=0.6
Turkey Breast fillet P=24.4 F=0.9 C=0
Natural Cottage Cheese P=12.5 F=3.2 C=3.5
Chicken Breast P=24 F=0.3 C=0
Oats P=11 F=1.5 C=60
Tuna (Steak) P=25.9 F=0.2 C=0

This is all i could get as everythign else dosn't have a table like that but that is most of the stuff

For dinner just now i had 2 Turkey Fillets and 100g of Brown whole grain rice with 4 Chestnut Mushrooms and i am swigging away a 2 litre bottle of water,hows that for an evening meal?

Cheers

Beans instead of bread so i would have beans mixed in with tuna eek that dosn't sound too good

okay bro, now add up your total amount of carbs, fats and prot. when you get those numbers. Ex. 250 C. 50F. and 200 Prot., Multiply the amounts of carbs by 4 and prot. by 4 and the fats by 9 and then add all those up and thats your calories. Also let me know your amounts of each one in gms.

P=484.8g F=126g C=284.4

Total Calories=895.2

IML Gear Cream!
to be honest that sounds absolutely nothing but that isn't taking into account all the other things such as beans grated cheese fruits and veg tsp olive oil when frying chicken/turkey breasts

did u go to fitday.com and look those up. do that so when can fig. out the rest. they will have everything you need. Or go to www.simondelivers.com and go the the just browse part and put in ur zipcode and find the actually brands. Its an online groc. store.

Martinogdenbsx said:
P=484.8g F=126g C=284.4

Total Calories=895.2

Where are you getting 895 calories from? Just from you 484grams of protein you are consuming about 2000 calories. Which WAY too much protein for you.

nope 485 was after it had been multiplied by four

gimme a mo i will get the other stuff from that site,reelbigfish i can't put my Zip in as i live in UK

2 egg whites P=6.92 F=0 C=0.6
1 whole egg P=5.39 F=5.32 C=0.6
Cup of Milk P=8.35 F=0.4 C=11.8
Mushrooms Pointless even putting it on LOL
Apple P=0.2 F=0.4 C=21
Cheese grated slice P=8.06 F=7.78 C=0.9
Beans P=15.4 F=12.8 C=54
Bread (2 slices) P=4.92 F=2.16 C=29.70

P=183 F=260.64 C=478
Total calories = 922.08

922.08 + 895.2=1817.28

Hows that,also how long should i keep it up before i start to cut and how long is it before i will notice a difference in size just out of interest?

I would say that seems a little low for your weight but if you are gaining weight at a healthy rate, then keep it up 1lb or so a week is good. You can bulk until you feel you have gained enough fat. Its all up to you my friend. Also what are your pre and post w/o meals?

well usually i go to the gym on a relatively empty stomach (although when bulking i constantly feel full)!!then straight after i have a protein shake then a meal which could be what ever is on my list as i go at different times of the day (free lessons in school)

Back