• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I doh! 'Simpsons'

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Springfield may never be the same.
In an episode that had to be prefaced with a parental discretion advisory, the Fox cartoon "The Simpsons" took on same-sex weddings last night.

With Springfield in an economic slump, Mayor Quimby legalized gay marriage to bring in some money.

Homer, looking to make a quick buck, became a minister via the Internet and started marrying same-sex couples for $200 a pop. Then his wife Marge's chain-smoking sister, Patty Bouvier, came out of the closet.

But just as Patty and her fiancée, golf pro Veronica, were about to say "I do," Marge exposed Veronica as a cross-dressing man.

Gay-rights groups were thrilled with the episode. "'The Simpsons' is a ray of light when it comes to Fox entertainment and Fox news," Dales Macias, entertainment media director for the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation, said in a statement

Me too, I love the simpson's.
Patty Bouvier is a role model for us lesbians.

I bet that would have been a good episode, I'll have to see if there are re-runs on that :p

What about Smithers?

It would have been funny to see Flanders go homo! Oh the fun talks we would have had on IM....

that shit was funny as hell !

A gay Albob Mr. Burns?

Thats enough to make my eye tick.

IML Gear Cream!
Flanders is gay personality wise. When I heard the previews I though it would be Barney and he'd been drinking his life away because he was scared to face the truth.

oddly enough smithers was no where to be found :hmmm:

It was hilarious. Though Veronica looked better as. . .uh. . .Veronica.

I live in utah, I can see it coming now "mormons are disgusted by the lates simpsons episode" its just something the stupid mormons would do, god I hate mormons so much, I wish I can just hit them over their heads and wake them up to reality...god damn mormons!!! They always complain about something, I hate mormons they are just fucked up in the head, I have this guy at the academy who thinks I am just the devil for saying "shit" sometimes.....we will see how long he lasts on the street....

min0 lee said:
Yes, you can use him as your role model and Mr. Burns can be played by Albob.

I'd like to opt out of this one. I took enough shit when they came out with Big Gay Al and his animal refuge. :(

QuestionGuy said:
I live in utah, I can see it coming now "mormons are disgusted by the lates simpsons episode" its just something the stupid mormons would do, god I hate mormons so much, I wish I can just hit them over their heads and wake them up to reality...god damn mormons!!! They always complain about something, I hate mormons they are just fucked up in the head, I have this guy at the academy who thinks I am just the devil for saying "shit" sometimes.....we will see how long he lasts on the street....
I didn't know there was a street in UTAH:hmmm:

QuestionGuy said:

I'd say someone has a little pent up emotion here. Everyone has their quirks though. Your boy sounds kinda like the vegetarian guy on the movie SWAT.

lol

musclepump said:
The Simpsons... always so groundbreaking ;)

yeah but to be honest season 16 has not impresed me much, I really got bored with their 16th season and I was tempted to change the channel when watching their 16th......And I am a big fan, I have all their seaosns on DVD (the ones that came out so far) I got their posters, key rings,clock,postcards,picture frames, colectible tisue paper, maxim magazine cover (marge simpsons) video game,post card and some other stuff cant name it all....

Back