• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Meal Preperation

How do you prepare your meals

• month by month

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • week by week

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • day by day

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • meal by meal

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters

sweatshopchamp

J-Freak
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How do you prepare all your meals?

What your fav. one you make?

Meal by Meal seems to be the norm for me although I do sometimes prep a meal a day in advance. I'm addicted to my grill and (as anyone should know) Grilled anyting must be eaten FRESH! :thumb:

aggies1ut said:
:confused: Who in the hell would prepare their meals month to month? lol
Space Shuttle Crews :shrug:

aggies1ut said:
:confused: Who in the hell would prepare their meals month to month? lol
I cook my food month to month because I don't have the time to cook everyday or every week. It all tastes just as good. I just grill the meat and put it straight into the freezer vacuum packed

Weekly. Cooked a ton today, I'm set for the week as for lean protein sources. The rest is just rinsing some fruit, opening containers of cottage cheese and turning the caps on my protein tubs.

I never tried cooking chicken for the whole week and leaving it in the fridge.. does it stay fresh for the whole week?

IML Gear Cream!
I'll give it a try
Thanks ;)

ZAGLOBA said:
I cook my food month to month because I don't have the time to cook everyday or every week. It all tastes just as good. I just grill the meat and put it straight into the freezer vacuum packed
So you can freeze meat AFTER it's cooked and it tastes OK after you've thawed it?

Witmaster said:
Meal by Meal seems to be the norm for me although I do sometimes prep a meal a day in advance. I'm addicted to my grill and (as anyone should know) Grilled anyting must be eaten FRESH! :thumb:
I agreed with this until I started that bulk diet. I love grilled food, but I don't have time to grill every piece of chicken or steak at the time I want to eat it so I'm all but forced to grill a whole batch at a time and then freeze a few pieces and keep the rest for my work lunches. Although I do try to marinate my steaks and eat them as fresh as I can.

Last edited:
Which again raises the question....

You can freeze grilled meats and they still taste good? Does this apply to fish as well?

Witmaster said:

You can freeze grilled meats and they still taste good? Does this apply to fish as well?
Yes to the grilled meats. At least for me. I've frozen steak (and even burgers) that I marinated overnight, cooked and then cut them into 8oz portions. They always seem to taste good to me. Not as good as a freshly grilled and hot one mind you, but still good. I also undercook the ones I'm going to freeze by a little since I usually end up microwaving them (no other choice while at work) some to get them hot again.

I can't say that I've ever tried to freeze a grilled fish. Fish is completely different, but I would think that it may be possible. I'm pickier about my fish then my steak though so I'm not sure how much I'd like it.

musclepump said:
I guess I haven't really left it longer than 4-5 days, but in a zip-lock baggy it's perfect.
I cook chicken for the whole week. Its in the fridge for 5 days max. I've also opened cans of tuna and mixed them up with veggies and pasta for an entire week. As long as they're in air tight containers, I've never had a problem with the food going bad.

I also premeasure my raw veggies and portion them out in ziploc bags for the week. The only thing I have to prepare from day to day are my egg whites. Saves a lot of time! The last thing I want to think of at the end of a long day of work and gym is preparing meals for the next day.

Witmaster said:

Well I know for a fact that you cant do that with tuna or sea bass, so im going to assume its the same for other fish.

I freeze salmon and swordfish and it tastes great. so does grilled chicken

Back