• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Myths about Creatine??

footballmaniac

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is it true that creatine will stunt the growth of your penis and shrink your testicals? I'm 16 years old. Currently bench 205. I'm taking GNC Brand whey protein and a multivitaimin/mineral. Should I use creatine?Any other side effects of creatine supplementation? Thanks much.

There are NO negative sides to using creatine. Next time do a search. Oh, and stop listening to your stupid friends, or whom ever is telling you these things :)

No.. it superhydrates the muscles in order to create a more anabolic environment, so you may gain weight(will be water) when using it.

Yea I read about the water retention. I was thinking that the lean muscle you build while on creatine will help burn the fat.

Its confusing when reading on the net because one site will say creatine is the greatest and one site will say do not take creatine and both could be wrong. Thanks for clearing the myths up.

Back