• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Skull crushers?

Lomac

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been lifting hard now for about 5 months. I've learned a ton of exercises but I was unable to find out what a skull crusher is?
What are they?
What do they work?
Why are they dangerous? - I read an article last night about someone who snapped their elbow doing these but now I can't find it-

do a search. there are about 50 threads that discuss this

yeah they are very hard work but in my opinion an excelent excersise

Neo

I like skull crushers but they're very bad for my elbow. Good mass gainer exercise

Thanks for the info on skull crushers. I just added them to my routine. Not with a lot of weight yet though.

I feel it working in my triceps, forearms, and delts.

If you're not doing them, add close grip bench presses as well.

Thanks for the info,
Kinda funny but I was already doing them, I just didn't know the name. I like this exercise a lot but I definitly feel it in my elbows afterward.
Course after raquetball everything hurts my elbows.

Lomac said:
Thanks for the info,
Kinda funny but I was already doing them, I just didn't know the name. I like this exercise a lot but I definitly feel it in my elbows afterward.
Course after raquetball everything hurts my elbows.[/QUOTE
]
This is a good excercise but you do need to be warm up and use to excercises that realy stretch the tricep to its fullest. Easy to tear the tendon if the form is poor and not conditioned to handle it

Back