• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

This is unbelievable

I hear ya there was 2 people selling a couple weeks back, and one them sold 2 bottles for $297.00 by the time the auction ended. He had a "buy it now" for $350.00!!!:laugh:

Its kind of funny cause I put those 2 bottles of 6oxo on ebay and the auction was closed by ebay with in hours...:hmmm:

That's not the only one

Just had a look on ebay for the fun of it.

There are about six sellers from the US selling 1-AD on "Buy-it-now" or auction. These guys are crazy if they think this'll go unnoticed.

Well, it's been going on since January 20th. So either the Feds don't care, or they're waiting until those people sell enough to really get in trouble.

Curlingcadys said:
Its kind of funny cause I put those 2 bottles of 6oxo on ebay and the auction was closed by ebay with in hours...:hmmm:
I bet the people (probably geeks) that scan eBay for illegal items don't even know what 1-AD is...

IML Gear Cream!
Do u guys think that the feds actualy have time to "snoop" onto those small, one time deals? I kinda thought they were mostly getting users so they could rat on suppliers and get to the "big guys"...

Well, I got booted from ebay for moving M1T long before it became illegal... so these guys are running that risk.

No fed is going to chase down someone for one or two bottles. But, ebay might shut ya down (especially since that msnbc report).

crazy_enough said:
Do u guys think that the feds actualy have time to "snoop" onto those small, one time deals? I kinda thought they were mostly getting users so they could rat on suppliers and get to the "big guys"...
Your probably right, crazy. The Feds dedicated to this kind of stuff aren't looking at one-time deals - or PH's for that matter. No one with PH's probably has a "supplier," they just stocked up to make a little dough. Still seems like a big gamble to me, but whatever.

du510 said:
Well, I got booted from ebay for moving M1T long before it became illegal...
What was their grounds? Is it illegal to sell PH's on eBay?

Ebay usually won't even ban anyone. All they care about is getting paid. They'll just cancel the auctions every now and then.

Why would anyone care about some dude selling 2 bottles of 1-AD when you can easily bust someone for selling/buying crack on just about any street corner in the city?

SlimShady said:
Ebay usually won't even ban anyone. All they care about is getting paid. They'll just cancel the auctions every now and then.
Did you read what I wrote above?

Granted, they gave me 3 warnings, and I kept selling, before they booted me.

IML Gear Cream!
du510 said:
Did you read what I wrote above?

Granted, they gave me 3 warnings, and I kept selling, before they booted me.
Yep, I read it. Notice I used the word "usually". I wasn't calling you a liar, just pointing out that your case might not be typical. In my dealings with Ebay, I've noticed that they let some people get away with anything and crack down on others .... Power Sellers usually don't even get auctions cancelled.

SlimShady said:
Why would anyone care about some dude selling 2 bottles of 1-AD when you can easily bust someone for selling/buying crack on just about any street corner in the city?
Because cops don't get shot for busting 1-AD "dealers." :)

SlimShady said:
Yep, I read it. Notice I used the word "usually". I wasn't calling you a liar, just pointing out that your case might not be typical. In my dealings with Ebay, I've noticed that they let some people get away with anything and crack down on others .... Power Sellers usually don't even get auctions cancelled.
Ya I noticed that too. While I got booted, there were dozens of other listings up and running. It was ridiculous.

du510 said:
Well, I got booted from ebay for moving M1T long before it became illegal... so these guys are running that risk.
Same.

crazy_enough said:
woopedeedoo!
Hey goddamn it!!!:yell:
I make quite a bit of money on ebay!

:laugh:Just messing with ya!:laugh: (but it is an easy 3rd income)

Power Sellers usually don't even get auctions cancelled
Not true. I've had auctions cancelled - powerseller here.

I just went to checkout the "Deal"..and it has been removed...LOL.

Back