• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Man bites dog...wtf!?

crazy_enough

IM lesbo extraordinaire
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Man accused of biting his guide dog at shopping mall in Scotland

24/02/2005 5:40:00 AM
Printer-friendly page

EDINBURGH, Scotland (AP) - A partially sighted man who allegedly bit his guide dog on the head and kicked it has been charged with animal cruelty, Scottish police said Thursday.

An eyewitness reported seeing the 34-year-old bite the Labrador and kick it repeatedly at a shopping mall in Edinburgh on Feb. 8, a spokeswoman for Lothian and Borders Police said. Officers arrested the suspect on Feb. 10 and charged him with animal cruelty and a breach of the peace, the spokeswoman said. She refused to name the man and didn't give a date for an expected court appearance.

Police took the eight-year-old dog into protective care and handed it to the Guide Dogs for the Blind Association.

Printer-friendly page

And people want my pitbull banned!:confused:

...:hehe:

This has got to be the only time you could beat up a blind man and not feel bad about it.

ihateschoolmt said:
This has got to be the only time you could beat up a blind man and not feel bad about it.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I cant beleive this type of sh!t! I think as humans evolve, were born with fewer and fewer brain cells!lol

Last edited:
I have to admit... if my dog bit me I'd probably bite him back :p

When I was younger and playing around with my dog, if he got carried away and bit me hard I'd bite him back. Not drawing blood, but just enough to let him know what the bite felt like. He dropped the habit of biting hard really quick :)

Of course in public when I was walking my dog I dont think I'd start kicking and biting him, especially when my ass is blind and he's the one getting me where I'm going.

Notice how PC the article was? "partially sighted man" Uhh, yeah... you mean a blind man.

Some blind folks are just legally blind, but can still see blurs or have vision in one eye.
Seeing eye dogs are so well trained I can't see any provocation to kick and bite one.
I'm betting this is one of those fat miserable people that like to milk every ounce of their disability to live off of the government. The other day a lady went into my gf's restaurant with a dachsund and claimed it was her seeing eye dog, she had papers and they didn't feel like making a fuss, but the dog was on a leash and not a harness and when she got up to leave she was guiding the dog out.

Your girlfriend should have run up behind the lady and punted her in the ass as she walked out into the parking lot :p

Back