• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Allergy reaction after injection

abny

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im about to start my 3rd week on QVDeca300/QVEnant250 - Using a 25G/5/8" on delts. First week, left delt, some soreness and redness for a couple days. Second week, right delt, soreness gone after a couple days again, but still redness on injection site, spreading down to the bicep area, a little warm and itching, no pain. Looks like an allergy reaction... Anyone ever had that experience? I'd appreciate.

Yeah, I get that every once in awhile. Trying using a 1" pin instead, your probably not getting deep enough.

My son had that happen after getting a shot in the docs office. If your arm swells up you will need antibiotics. if not and it goes away I would just make sure you are using safe clean habbits.

This happened to me in January except it was a tricep injection that spread down my forearm to my wrist. Painful as hell for a few days. Possibly a reaction to the BA, or a combo of the fact that it is also QV. If you start running a fever, you will need a cycle of antibiotics. If not just give it about a week and see if heals up. I agree about changing pin sizes. You might also just not want to shoot delts. May never happen in quads or glutes. Never can tell.

Happened to me before on high dose gear, in the arms and mostly in the quads. It always went away for me without any treatment.

It's been a week now. 2 days ago I decided to use some cortisone-based cream and the redness started going away. Still worried, yesterday I went to the pharmacy and got some benadryl for allergy and it made the itching stop, lowered the redness a lot and its not spreading down my arm anymore. Finally almost gone now, but tomorrow I need to do another shot, at the other delt, and I still dont have the 1" needles, so I'll have to go with the 5/8. Im gonna take benadryl right after the shot. Thank you guys for the information. I'll post what happens after that.

What happened to me was after doing a test prop injection in the delt, redness and soreness extended below the injection site, and it cleared up in 4-5 days. I missed the part where you said it was itchy. If benadryl is helping then it does sound like it may be an allergic reaction. I would expect some swelling also though. My guess is you are reacting to the high BA content of QV gear.

I got that too for a long time. I got minor knots and redness on the surface. I would sometimes shift(the redness) to different spots. It would itch quite a bit too. I don't get them much anymore. Think it just takes time for your body to get used to the steroid, itself.

Is it easier to shoot in ya quad or glute or does this problem spring up all over the place wherever you shoot? What needle would you need for a quad/glute shot?

IML Gear Cream!
Mags said:
Is it easier to shoot in ya quad or glute or does this problem spring up all over the place wherever you shoot? What needle would you need for a quad/glute shot?
For both quad and glute I use 25g x 1.5, some people say its better to use 1" in your quad but ive had no problems. The only thing I don't like is the weird angle when im shooting in my glute, but quads are def. the easiest. Injection pain depends on a few things, like the kind of gear and how cleanly you inject. Im using QV's test e, and it's a little painful bot not unbearable. Last week when I injected into my left glute, i moved the needle around to much, because it was pretty painful for a few days but its all good now.

Interesting question here... what do you tell a doctor after you get an infection from shooting roids? Do they smack the shit out of you or what?

musclepump said:
Interesting question here... what do you tell a doctor after you get an infection from shooting roids? Do they smack the shit out of you or what?
Tell them the nurse at work gave you a shot of B-12, cause you were feeling run down.

musclepump said:
And then if they put you on antibiotics, does that effect the ability to use your gear?
I really have no idea. I think some anti-biotics can be a bit tough on the liver, so if you are already using some gear that's hard on the liver, you might want to stop. I think if they give you anti-biotics you should take the full course of them and put the gear on hold until the infection is cleared up.

musclepump said:
And then if they put you on antibiotics, does that effect the ability to use your gear?

On another board a lot of people said yes, from their experiences.

Took my 3rd shot along with 2 benadryl caps. Still got reaction, but redness didnt go that far down and the hydrocortisone cream made it heal even faster. Next shot Im using 1" pin, so Im not gonna take any pills to watch for reaction.

Back