• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

face fat

Ahsan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am currently bulking and am now 165. I have noticed that I have gained lots of fats on my face. I am a model also so it would not be good for me to have fats on my face. So how can I get rid of them.

do lots of face exercises streching your jaw winking alot etc.

j/k you cant spot reduce, only way to lose fat on your face is diet and cardio

Maybe your eating to much fat in your bulking diet.Cardio is probably the best, so maybe doing HIIT every so often would help.It might burn up muscle aswel, but if your worried about your modeling it might be a worthwhile trade off.

Really will it fix my problem. But I wanna pack up some mass also now. So I am bit confused.

U gotta choose, either u cut or bulk...A clean bulk and effective training will add meat to ya, maybe a little fat and water; Cutting will rid u of the excess water weight and fat u may gain during bulking...U can hardly do both at the same time!

Celtic Bhoy said:
Maybe your eating to much fat in your bulking diet.Cardio is probably the best, so maybe doing HIIT every so often would help.It might burn up muscle aswel, but if your worried about your modeling it might be a worthwhile trade off.

eating fat doesnt directly cause you to put on fat. eating too many calories makes you put on fat

crazy_enough said:
U gotta choose, either u cut or bulk...A clean bulk and effective training will add meat to ya, maybe a little fat and water; Cutting will rid u of the excess water weight and fat u may gain during bulking...U can hardly do both at the same time!
agree you cant be doing both gain mas or cut bf? i do cardio once a week as it is training for army, but i am in bulking phase if i was in cutting i would be doing alot more cardio and changing what my diet is, you need to decide one or the other

Neo

IML Gear Cream!
So what should I do. Should I bulk up or cut cuz I dont have that kinda physique that I desire.

Keep on bulking and stop worrying about your face. Once you reach your mass goal, you can go on a cut and your face will go back to normal.

Its up to u man, if u really want to add mass, tweak ur diet, keep it cleaner than a nuns ass, supplement with whey and creatine(if u respond to it, otherwise go with CEE) drink truckloads of water, train hard and wisely...If u cant stand the face fat or bloat, get into cutting mode!

Ahsan said:
But my face looks stupid with all the fats. My phyisuqe is skinny though.
bulk then make sure your on proper diet and bulk bulk bulk, only way to gain mass once bulked then you can cut but your face aint gunna get much fatter so just bulk

Control your diet with low GI carbs. Avoid taking in large amounts of fatty foods.

Foods like white rice for example, spike blood sugar even more than table sugar.

if his face has gotten fatter then he must be eating to much right? i would think that if his face is actually gaining fat, he either needs to eat less or do some cardio. just keep playing around with your diet until you find where you need to be.

everyone is going to gain fat in different places. his just seems to be his face. it is just something you have to except while bulking. :shrug:

thats true, but i try to eat as clean as i can, and the right amount of calories too. and i find that i dont gain very much fat, but when i do gain i dont mind cuz i love cardio with music.

thxx anyway guyss I am gonna bulk up now and when i'll be at my goal weight at about 185. I'll start cutting. Thxx guys.

Back