• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

does this happen to you..?

njdevil13

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
does anybody have brown rice(1.5 cups for me) and say chicken breast then get starving an hour later? is this supposed to happen or should i eat more food?

You may not being eating enough but also make sure you get enough healthy fats because they slow digestion.

Yea...depending on your goals you could add some more calories or add some fats. Carbs + Fats = Sensation of being Full.

You may also have a very fast metabolism.... I get very hungry very fast, thats ussually b/c I'm bored if I keep busy I can control my hunger.

Im starving after I eat too.. damn diet :cry:

Make sure you add some healthy fat in and it also helps to eat a small fruit when you eat carbs :thumbs:

hmmm maybe ill add a piece of WW toast with some peanut butter or a serving of almonds. also could be im not drinking enough, i heard you get feelings of hunger when you have not drunk enough water.

BTW deadbolt, im also from NJ. i live in monmouth county.

njdevil13 said:
hmmm maybe ill add a piece of WW toast with some peanut butter or a serving of almonds. also could be im not drinking enough, i heard you get feelings of hunger when you have not drunk enough water.

BTW deadbolt, im also from NJ. i live in monmouth county.
Yea if you are not trying to diet down some fats in that meal would work fine.

I would also suggest that small piece of fruit (apple, berries, pear) to any carb meal. It gives you that fed state and you are no lopnger hungry.

Also add some water consumption into your diet...more water will also help you satisfy your hunger.

Good to have another NJ member around. Welcome!!

XcelKrush said:
You may not being eating enough but also make sure you get enough healthy fats because they slow digestion.

BINGO.

:) I can confirm this. Occassionally, i'll forget to eat my fat's with my meal and I KNOW it with in 45 minutes.

switch from rice to oats or sweet potato, something more filling. I love rice but rarely eat it because it doesn't get me full.

IML Gear Cream!
sweet potatoes dont really fill me either..i can just keep eating them and eating them lol.
the only thing that truly fills me up is my oats and apple combo. i have it 2 or 3 times a day. i guess with my rice meals ill have to add a large salad to fill me up for a while.

damn hunger!:mad:

Back