• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Please people i need your opinion

Martinogdenbsx

Dedicated to one thing!!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi

I am interested in people's opinions on what i should do,wether i should carry on bulking right through till June/July or stop Mid March then go on a cut as you can see i am not the slimest of people already so what do you think i should do????

The picture thatwas taken before bulking was taken after 3 days of rest so my body didn't look as good as it usually does but anywho no excuses lol tell me what you think?>

Chris

How old are you? You look kind of young, and you dont want to be cutting when your young.

If your really stuck, try doing a recomp by eating a maintenance amount of calories and workout with cardio a few times a week and lift weights several times a week. It wont build as much muscle as bulking, but it will get you in overall better shape(leaner, more defenition, endurance)

I would say to continue bulking, but on clean foods. Reap the benefits of your young age. :)

Yeah guy, listen to Jodi and Excel! .. They are 100% correct, you should keep bulking.

i am 17,okay i will keep bulking thanks peeps

Back