• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Possible Nerve Damage?

DGuy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If one body part is bigger than another body part (ie. one pectoralis major bigger than the other), could it be due to possible nerve damage? I have heard this somewhere before. My left arm is bigger than the other, but I have never injured my right arm. Would this mean there is no way I could possibly have nerve damage?

How big of a difference are we talking about?

It isnt unusual to have variation in size from one sid eof the body to the other...we arent perfectly symmetrical....actually far from it.

It may be due to the amount of use one arm gets over the other just because your are right or left handed, the work you do, etc.

Also it may be nerve related in the sense that your CNS needs to be trained better by doing alot of unilateral isolation movements. ex. doing alternating DB curls instead of barbell curls. This also forces the weaker muscle to work harder without the stronger muscle taking over and cheating the weaker muscle out of its work!

Back