• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cardiovascular exercises?

willocraig

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi Guys, my first post! I have looked through this site for a few hours know and im hoping you guys will be able to help me with a few things.I have done quite a bit of weight training before and i have my own workout programmes and stuff but i think you guys could help me improve them and answer some general fitness questions along the way to a fitter better looking me. :) -(cheesey)
Anyway to start off i have alot of excess fat on my chest and i read on this site earlier that cardiovascular exercise was the way to get rid of the excess fat and as i have already tried toneing my chest proving to no success i thought id give this way ago, what i need is cardiovascular exercises that i can do with either free weights or no weights at all, ive searched this site using the search tool but there were no actual exercises given so hopefully you guys could tell me some to do or you could tell me a site were it shows me some cardiovascular exercises to do! :D

ps. Thanx for any helop really appreciate it! :p

Fat happens in percentage around your body, you can´t reduce only fat from the chest, you may carry more fat there due to genetic disposition or gyno so you need to lower your overall bodyfat to see some improvement.
Although cardio does help to speed up your metabolism, the secret is a good and steady diet. Do you have one?
Why am I being helpful? :headbang:

willocraig said:
so hopefully you guys could tell me some to do or you could tell me a site were it shows me some cardiovascular exercises to do! :D
Running. Try HIT cardio.

Vieope said:
Fat happens in percentage around your body, you can´t reduce only fat from the chest, you may carry more fat there due to genetic disposition or gyno so you need to lower your overall bodyfat to see some improvement.
Although cardio does help to speed up your metabolism, the secret is a good and steady diet. Do you have one?
Why am I being helpful? :headbang:
That's literally the frist post related to body building I've seen from you.:laugh:

Yeah i know i can`t "spot train" i thinks that is what its called anyway. I haven`t got a steady diet that was another thing i wanted to ask about

ps. you are being helpful as you are a good person - thank you
pps.and thanks ihateschoolmt

willocraig said:
I haven`t got a steady diet that was another thing i wanted to ask about
Read the stickies in the diet section. They will help you very much.

thanx il do that but first what is a stickie so i know what im lookin for?(probably a stupid question)

Back