• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1,4 andro

Stu

cooking up a storm
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Any one used this stuff?, i managed to get some on the cheap.

whats the effective dosing range? and what can it be effectively stacked with?

cheers

young d said:
you could stack it with 1test or s1+

get at me if you need any :D
:spam:

lol youve got more supplies than most of the uk supp companies hold onto it a few more months you'll get good money

stu21Ldn said:
Any one used this stuff?, i managed to get some on the cheap.

whats the effective dosing range? and what can it be effectively stacked with?

cheers

You can stack it with most PH. Its not methylated and has good oral bioavailability.

Out of curiosity how cheap did u get it?
It was quite EXPENSIVE...

Dose is 600mg for cutting and 900-1200 for bulking.

Syr said:
You can stack it with most PH. Its not methylated and has good oral bioavailability.

Out of curiosity how cheap did u get it?
It was quite EXPENSIVE...

Dose is 600mg for cutting and 900-1200 for bulking.
cheers for the info

i got 4 bottles for just under half price

A gram a day did nothing for me.

dg806 said:
A gram a day did nothing for me.
what length was your cycle?

IML Gear Cream!
I don't really remember. There is a thread here somewhere. I look for it.

Looks like it was 4 weeks. Some say it takes 6-8 weeks to fully get in your system. But at that dose I couldn't afford it.

stu21Ldn said:
cheers for the info

i got 4 bottles for just under half price

Which brand? I bet are the SciTec. If u have the 300, than its enough for a cycle. If u have the 100... you may cut or sell back ;)

I bought 100g of powder (diol) before the ban and I'm currently on it (second week), stacked with SuperDrol and various ancicllaries. You can read my log on AM.

BTW there are non responders to this stuff. good luck.

dg806 said:
Looks like it was 4 weeks. Some say it takes 6-8 weeks to fully get in your system. But at that dose I couldn't afford it.

Yeah, that's the problem. This shit is damn expensive (even raw powder) and slooow to kick in.
I'll go for 7-8 weeks but this way i barely have enough for 2 cycles.

Not to mention that the powder tastes HORRIBLE and mixes only with oil.

its 1 fast and its either 200 or 300mg, i'm waiting for the guy to get back to me. havent sent the cash yet

Syr said:
Which brand? I bet are the SciTec. If u have the 300, than its enough for a cycle. If u have the 100... you may cut or sell back ;)

I bought 100g of powder (diol) before the ban and I'm currently on it (second week), stacked with SuperDrol and various ancicllaries. You can read my log on AM.

BTW there are non responders to this stuff. good luck.
The way i look at it i cant really lose. if i don't want the stuff i'll sell it on and make at least double what i payed for it. i've seen people selling m1t for 5 times what i paid for mine even though you can still buy the stuff online here in the uk.

dg806 said:

couldnt you just shake down a drug dealer :)

topolo said:
couldnt you just shake down a drug dealer :)
They just don't seem to do that stuff :shrug:

i got 360x200mgs caps so i could run 1000mg for 8 weeks bulk (and use the remainder to stack in a different cycle) or i could do 2 6week cut cycles at 800mg.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
I would also consider only 4 weeks of this. I guess my experience isn't typical, but 1,4ad-diol seemed to take a long time to get out of my system, like close to a month if that's even possible. This is kind of what changed my mind about 1,4ad-diol, although I still have powder left...

If you want a longer cycle, you could do 4 weeks of 1,4ad and then add 2 weeks of something else.

whats the hepatoxicity like, i have some MDien, M1T that i could through into the mix

I'm no authority on this, but since it's not a methyl, 1,4ad should have low hepatoxicity.

Back