• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Competition BF?

musclepump said:
How can you live there? Where do you work?!

I am a personal trainer.

How can I live here???....LOL, I have a lot of clients that pay a pretty decent chunk of change for me to come and train them and write programs for them. I do diet counselling also for some.

I have hyperthyroidism. Can anybody please answer my question?

Jaime.. I know you have a thyroid issue, but PLEASE stop worrying about bodyfat... you need MORE, yours has to be too low. Gain 30 pounds,eat alot of healthy food, lots of good carbs, protein and fat and when you are 30 ppounds heavier, THEN worry about your comp bf.

Sapphire, thanks. But this questions wasn't for me. There is no way I am going to compete in the near future, so I'm not even stressing it. This question is for my friend Allison who wants to enter the open division in the FAME competition in June. I know I'm not ready, but I want to help her out.

If your friend is working with a trainer that has prepped girls for FAME before, they would know Jaime.

P-funk said:
i live on the upper east side.

it is expensive to live in manhattan. :(
I love the upper east side of Manhattan!! :thumb:

JLB001 said:
If your friend is working with a trainer that has prepped girls for FAME before, they would know Jaime.

But she hasn't, so whatever. And I'm helping her :)

:no:

jaim91 said:
I have hyperthyroidism. Can anybody please answer my question?
Jaim - you don't have 'thyroid issues'. We went through this before - in this thread.

We all know you are sick - you have an eating disorder. There is no use trying to lie or kick or chuck tantrums about how you are "not sick" and how you "eat 6000 cals a day, but you just can't gain weight"... :rolleyes: The more you try to lie about it, the more ridiculous and pathetic you look...

....'Me thinks Jaim doth protest to much...'

Sapphire said:
I love the upper east side of Manhattan!! :thumb:

yes it is nice. I love it too. It is defenitly the quietest part of the city to live in. I could never live in the village or anywhere around there. Upper west is really nice too. The rent is really really crazy over there adn the apts. are even smaller. It has a nice look to it. I just like living near the park though.

IML Gear Cream!
Emma and JLB, you guys have to find something better to do with your time. :)

jaim91 said:
But she hasn't, so whatever. And I'm helping her :)
I'm going to be mean here....BUT YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS HELPING ANYONE PREP FOR A SHOW.

OK :thumb:

Wow, Jaime, don't know you but just looked at your pics. Holy FRICK. EAT PLEASE. No joke, my aunt was anorexic for a long time, not anymore... I've seen that before. EAT FOOD, most SUPERMODELS weigh like 30% more than you, unless they are freakin 5' 0".

PLEASE EAT FOOD, i'm on my way to being a doctor... this really concerns me.

Ok - I'm competing in June in the junior bodybuilding category, so I'm getting my weight up for that :)

jaim91 said:
Sapphire, thanks. But this questions wasn't for me. There is no way I am going to compete in the near future, so I'm not even stressing it. This question is for my friend Allison who wants to enter the open division in the FAME competition in June. I know I'm not ready, but I want to help her out.
That's funny in another thread you were hell bent on competing in June. So what's the deal. you've got 2 different stories going on here. Either way you have no business getting on stage.

Ok :D

I got my bf tested with calipers and electrodes - the average of the two came to about 11.4. I'm going to keep it there for the competition, I think it'll be fine

IML Gear Cream!
njc said:
U guys so sure that women competitors compete at such a low BF%? The guy BBs probably go above 10% when not competing.

I know Monica Brant got down to 5% for the Olympia in 2003 and she was ripped! 5% is extremely low for a woman, I was around 9 - 10% for my shows and got marked down for being too lean upper body and too striated... it's a very individual thing.

musclepump said:
Canadians... :rolleyes:

Hey! Oh it's okay... it's just my family you're bashing not me! :D

BritChick said:
I know Monica Brant got down to 5% for the Olympia in 2003 and she was ripped! 5% is extremely low for a woman, I was around 9 - 10% for my shows and got marked down for being too lean upper body and too striated... it's a very individual thing.

Jesus - 5% is crazy! That's insane. I wonder how long she maintained it. You were penalized for being too low? Was this for figure or bodybuilding?

jaim91 said:
Jesus - 5% is crazy! That's insane. I wonder how long she maintained it. You were penalized for being too low? Was this for figure or bodybuilding?

Figure.

Why do they closed the other thread? Was it because Jaim posted? Am I missing something? :bulb:

because it was getting off the topic.

BritChick said:

When is the next time you are competing? (Good luck). How long do you stay at 10?

Back