• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Competition BF?

musclepump

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's the ideal BF to compete at? Obviously low is good, but there's got to be a limit to keep looking healthy.

6% or less is usually ideal for bbing.

im at 5% bf w/ 7 weeks till comp., but i want less!!! still need to lose 14 lbs for my class.

how bout some pics

lol

musclepump said:
5% with 14 more pounds to lose? I think your readings are wrong.

that is why i said lets see pics, this guy is bullshiting us, why do people do that, they think we will admire them over the internet and he doesnt even have pics....??? stupid..

oh sorry, im bullshiting because i dont have pics. wtf! im already in comp shape, im just trying to get to lightweight class. but im prolly lying about that too. talk about stupid...im now at 164 w/ 5 weeks left. come to the Canton Open and see

dakota said:
oh sorry, im bullshiting because i dont have pics. wtf! im already in comp shape, im just trying to get to lightweight class. but im prolly lying about that too. talk about stupid...im now at 164 w/ 5 weeks left. come to the Canton Open and see

I understood what you meant.

Curious, why are you trying to get down to a lower class? If you are at 5% why not hang on. You are jsut going to catabolize a whole bunch of muscle to get down 14 more pounds.

i can vouch for dakota..he is deff under 7,he was looked big and cut at 170lbs..i think he'll have to loose some muscle to get to 154, but even at that he'll blow everyone away at that weight

IML Gear Cream!
p-funk. i didnt feel like i was big enough to win that class. im not sure if im still going to do it, unless im close enough to the weight, then why not...i just want to be crazy looking!

oh ya, and w/ 5 weeks @ 2 lbs a week, then 4 lbs of water, not to bad is it.

dakota said:
oh ya, and w/ 5 weeks @ 2 lbs a week, then 4 lbs of water, not to bad is it.

you should be able to loose more than 2lbs of water. last year i dropped like 8-10lbs.

no, im saying 2 pounds of fat a week, then last little bit will be water

dakota said:
no, im saying 2 pounds of fat a week, then last little bit will be water

oh cool. Well, good luck to you. I grew up in cleveland, OH. Lyndhurst actually. Hopefully you will have some cool pics for us.

working on those pics. i just went to panama for spring break, little set back, hopefully have some next week, wish i took some before i went though. by the way- thinking about moving to the city, my buddy lives a couple blocks from time square, where you at?

What do women compete at? And how long (days/months) are they at their lowest bodyfat?

I knew what you meant to.... funny how the flammers shut the **** up lol

I got what you were saying. Why are people so harsh :shrug:

How long do women keep their bodyfat at the low percentage?

IML Gear Cream!
jaim91 said:
How long do women keep their bodyfat at the low percentage?
That would depend on the person (ie; diet, genetics, training & goals). I know women that stay at 10% or so all year and they can diet down for a show in a fraction of the usual time. Then some women, not only BBs but figure and fitness as well will blow up off season. You almost won't recognize them. I would imagine that it would be near impossible to stay at 5-8% for women year round and even if you were to attempt, it would be unhealthy for you. Menstrual cycles go off balance at that bf% for extended periods of time. It would also be harder to add lean mass being that low in bf all the time.

So would you say that approximately 2 weeks prior to the show is adequate enough time to maintain between 5 - 10% bodyfat?

Does anyone know the answer? How long does a woman have to keep her bf at competition level (5 - 10%) prior to the actual competition?

U guys so sure that women competitors compete at such a low BF%? The guy BBs probably go above 10% when not competing.

Women compete that low. I'm doing figure and I'm at 10.4% (been stalled out for 2mo!!) but the girl that beat me was at about 8%. I've been told 8% is about right for figure. :grin:

Jaime has eatting disorders, that is why noone has really answered the question she keeps asking.

dakota said:
working on those pics. i just went to panama for spring break, little set back, hopefully have some next week, wish i took some before i went though. by the way- thinking about moving to the city, my buddy lives a couple blocks from time square, where you at?

i live on the upper east side.

it is expensive to live in manhattan. :(

Back