• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hard- ons

Hard-ons: what do you think?

• Completely natural and should never be hidden

Votes: 38 26.2%
  • No one should ever allow it to be displayed or seen

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • If I get one that's fine

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • If I get one I am "scared" someone will see it so I try to hide it

Votes: 44 30.3%

• Total voters

John H.

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hard-ons.

So what do you honestly think? What is your viewpoint on them. Do you think it is "right" for some Guy to show his or should it be "hidden" somehow and why?

Take Care, John H.

well i must not be very observant because supposedly during puberty guys have a ton of them at odd times that they really are sometimes embarrassed by. in this situation or really any other unless you are with your partner be discreet don't go oh wee look isn't it lovely. but by no means should someone feel ashamed. most people i think aren't going to notice unless they are looking for it. once there was a young guy watching me shop years ago who was apparently enjoying the scenery and a guy that fell asleep face up by the pool in Vegas with like 20 people watching him rise n fall... but normally unless it's my partner i'd never notice. (even if the guy was big john so don't go there again.)

this thread sucks

bio-chem said:
this thread sucks
would a little Shakespeare make you feel better? :D

That is a perilous shot out of an elder gun.

:thumb:.

possibly the worst thread ever

whats his stupid agenda this time?

i think he got one at a weird time n someone looked at him like he was creepy. like his cow.

John H. said:
Hard-ons.

So what do you honestly think? What is your viewpoint on them. Do you think it is "right" for some Guy to show his or should it be "hidden" somehow and why?

Take Care, John H.

I ESPECIALLY like them at WORK, when I have to give a PRESENTATION to a 2 STAR General. I like to get a NICE BIG hard on and then go up to the General and HAVE him TAKE care of me because ONLY he would know HOW to do it the right way EACH and EVERY TIME. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

John H. said:
Hard-ons.

Take Care, John H.
Dear John,

farmersutra9fr.jpg

these things are wrong so stop doing them. having male lovers though is fine. stop freaking out about it so much no one is judging you. no one else here gay or straight has so very little of substance to say that they have to bring up their sexual preferances in every post. get over the fact you are bi. get counseling or something just stop screaming it in every post acting like you are ok with it. maybe you realize it is ok but you don't accept it or you would not constantly crow about it so.

clinging to kinsey like he is some sort of god also shows you are not comfortable with your own sexuality. if someone molested your child and i refused to give you the information because my book was more important to me you'd understand the ends justify the means there? "but this guy said i'm okay... " you must be desperate for approval and that shows us that your claim to be ok w your sexuality is just a charade.

wow! a whole 3 people voted im guessing one was john h the other probably souped up (which really only counts as one vote) the third who knows?

i dont think john boy is going to return to his own thread. he usually runs and hides when the truth is staring him in the face like that. rockgazer your comments where amazingly insightfull. i totally agree with your assesment. i dont think i would have come to those conclusions on my own but now that ive read them they totally make sense to be true

and the reason no one voted is because he is trying to scew the votes by the wording he used. how do you vote when there is no clear choice? they all have aspects that i agree and disagree with. and craig777 that was almost too realistic an impersonation of john,

Even if he considers it right, do you not think people will still laugh and stare at him

LW83 said:
I'd don't both trying to hide it anymore :shrug:
Are you Luke or Vieope? :hmmm:

LW83 said:
I pretty much always have a hard-on. I'd don't both trying to hide it anymore :shrug:
i remember what is was like to be a teenager:rocker:

I let mine out. No use in keeping it all uncomfortable. Granted, my coworkers found it weird at first, but now theyre used to it.

du510 said:
I let mine out. No use in keeping it all uncomfortable. Granted, my coworkers found it weird at first, but now theyre used to it.

My co-workers only have a problem with it on the days that I forget to wear pants :shrug: (casual friday :) )

rockgazer69 said:
clinging to kinsey like he is some sort of god also shows you are not comfortable with your own sexuality. if someone molested your child and i refused to give you the information because my book was more important to me you'd understand the ends justify the means there? "but this guy said i'm okay... " you must be desperate for approval and that shows us that your claim to be ok w your sexuality is just a charade.

Rock,

"Clinging to kinsey" - I understand and respect the work he did and those that have followed in his footsteps. Everyone has benefited from the research whether they realize it or not.

The "religious right" has been trying to slam Dr. Kinsey and THE KINSEY INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH IN SEX, GENDER, AND REPRODUCTION for about 50 years. Dr. Kinsey put forth facts as they are and wanted others to benefit from his research. For the benefit of mankind. The "religous right" was and is shown to be the liars they usually are along with being hateful, bigoted, narrow-minded, etc. THAT is the reason Dr. Kinsey gets any slamming from anyone. His work HAS STOOD THE TEST OF TIME AND A HELL OF A LOT OF SCRUTINY. The "religious zealots" would never be able to say the same because of all the skeletons in their closets.

Dr. Kinsey was never a child abuser. The "religious right" likes to have others think that because they see that as an avenue to somehow attempt to discredit him and his work - but the work he did stands for itself and has stood the test over and over and over again. It is the perceived threat of this research which DISCREDITS the "religious right" that is at the forefront of the controversy. The "religious right" has been shown to BE the ones that ARE VERY WRONG and they have been fighting to "pick up the pieces ever since". Anyone with half a brain knows the science and the sincerity and the accuracy and the honesty and the usefulness and meaning and purpose of Dr. Kinsey's work.

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO USE FOR ANYONE ABUSING CHILDREN IN ANY MANNER. Dr. KINSEY FELT THE SAME WAY. That was part of the reason for the work he did.

John H.

LW83 said:
I pretty much always have a hard-on. I'd don't bother trying to hide it anymore :shrug:

Hi Luke,

I learned that early on. It was really stupid to try to "hide" something God gave you. Anyone that has a "problem with it" it is their lack of any maturity that is the problem.

I feel it is a natural way to "introduce yourself" too to others who have any interestand that is the natural intention God-given and designed. Those that get "upset" are usually that way because of their own lack.

Take Care, John H.

bio-chem said:
i remember what is was like to be a teenager:rocker:

Bio,

I had them as a teen and I still have them all the time. There is absolutely no reason to try to "hide" them which was my reason for posting this thread. They have a natural purpose. People need to grow up and become the adults they think they are or would have others think they are.

If you have a hard-on I say be damn glad you are healthy enough to have one. Anyone that sincerely and honestly appreciates you will also appreciate this aspect as well. IF they are mature. To me it is the same as a Man who is EXTREMELY WELL BUILT and HAS EXTREME MUSCLE - everywhere. You KNOW he is healthy and complete. I have a hell of a lot of respect for totally healthy MEN. REAL MEN UNDERSTAND THAT completely.

John H.

du510 said:

Hi Du,

I am against the "puritanical". To me they are naturally INTENDED and serve a natural purpose and meaning. And they should be allowed to breathe as well.

If your co-workers truly understand and are mature they will be glad for you too.

Take Care, John H.

Back