• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hard- ons

Hard-ons: what do you think?

• Completely natural and should never be hidden

Votes: 38 26.2%
  • No one should ever allow it to be displayed or seen

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • If I get one that's fine

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • If I get one I am "scared" someone will see it so I try to hide it

Votes: 44 30.3%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
LW83 said:
My co-workers only have a problem with it on the days that I forget to wear pants :shrug: (casual friday :) )

Hi Luke,

There should always be "casual fridays"... :hot: :laugh:

Take Care Buddy, John H.

John H. said:
Hi Luke,
I feel it is a natural way to "introduce yourself" too to others who have any interestand that is the natural intention God-given and designed. Those that get "upset" are usually that way because of their own lack.

No offense John H. but if a male ever introduced himself to me like that, I would, at the very least, break his nose.

A hardon isn't giving by god.

Last edited:
LW83 said:
No offense John H. but if a male every introduced himself to me like that, I would, at the very least, break his nose.

A hardon isn't giving by god.

Hi Luke,

No offense taken or intended either. NEVER!

A hard-on is God-given. Nature-given. One and the same.

As for any "introduction" it would depend entirely on the "receiver" of that "introduction", that is, IF a MAN wanted to be "so-introduced" he would. If he did not, he naturally would not be. The "invitation" is naturally put forth and is intended ONLY by those willingly wanting to receive that "invitation" - it is NEVER something that is "forced" unless that is a part of the equation BOTH agree to.

Everyone has their likes and dislikes.

Take Care, John H.

John H. said:
Hi Luke,

I learned that early on. It was really stupid to try to "hide" something God gave you. Anyone that has a "problem with it" it is their lack of any maturity that is the problem.

I feel it is a natural way to "introduce yourself" too to others who have any interestand that is the natural intention God-given and designed. Those that get "upset" are usually that way because of their own lack.

Take Care, John H.
"i" would BE quite "offended" IF someboby introduced "THEMSELF" by showing "me" their "hard"-ON! it has nothing "to do" with a lack OF equipement (i don't CONSIDER myself lacking "BTW") its just PLAIN WRONG

john you have totally gone off the deep end with this thread.

stu21Ldn said:
"i" would BE quite "offended" IF someboby introduced "THEMSELF" by showing "me" their "hard"-ON! it has nothing "to do" with a lack OF equipement (i don't CONSIDER myself lacking "BTW") its just PLAIN WRONG

Hi Stu,

Just because someone has a hard-on and they approach you as in walk up to you for whatever reason does not mean they are "introducing themselves to you" necessarily. It would depend entirely upon how you BOTH preceive that and welcome - or not - that. His "showing" could be either "his showing" (naturally so) or it could be "an introduction" and a "showing" as well.

If you are somehow "offended" by "his showing" that is your problem. You can not expect nor should you demand that he "hide". If you have a "problem" with a natural hard-on and you see a Man with one you should just walk away. If you are interested you could express that IF you thought the other Man was offering "an invitation". It is entirely between BOTH individuals and of course has to be correctly perceived by BOTH. But a Man having a natural hard-on and someone objecting is like having the wind blow which is completely natural and someone "objecting". You can not change natural things of life and living nor should you.

Men do have an asbolute right to their hard-ons and naturally displayed. If God wanted them to be hidden He would have provided a natural way to do so. Horses have them all the time. So do Men. Naturally.

Take Care, John H.

LW83 said:
I'm with Stu. it's sexual harrassment.

Hi Luke,

Certainly it COULD BE. It would depend on EACH individual and how they perceived it. And so each individual deals with it as the situation arrises. No one should offer UNwelcome advances of course.. I was not speaking that way in any form. If someone INTENTIONALLY ... that of course is wrong.

Someone could ask the question if they saw there was a possible need. There is no problem with any questioning. Pursuing after being told "no thanks" is entirely something else. That would then be harassment.

Take Care, John H.

john boy there is a time and a place because there is a purpose for a hard on. when a guy gets one in public he should adjust and move on. to not accept this as fact shows close-mindedness to preper behavior.

IML Gear Cream!
LW83 said:
In this day and age, it is wrong and unacceptable john.

But in all actuality, it's just has wrong as having hard nipples :shrug:

I suffer from perma-nips as well.

Hi Luke,

Having hard nipples is not wrong at all. Same thing. Being "puritanical" is very wrong and against nature.

If a Man has hard nipples it is probably because he is so well built and healthy and is not something to be "hiding" or "ashamed of" ever. Or embarassed. Same thing.

Take Care, John H.

bio-chem said:
john boy there is a time and a place because there is a purpose for a hard on. when a guy gets one in public he should adjust and move on. to not accept this as fact shows close-mindedness to preper behavior.

Bio,

WHO "says" there is a "time and a place"? WHO sets themself up to be "judge and jury" on that and by what "authority" - what "power"?

If you or anyone else is somehow "offended" by another Man's hard-on it is YOU that has the "problem" not he. You are not an adult and you are not mature. In fact even a simpleton would not be "offended" because being "offended" is something that is taught and learned.

There are many purposes for hard-ons. One of them is to breathe naturally and to show. Unemcumbered.

Who "says" or has the "right to say" that the OTHER person (with the hard-on) must be the one that "adjusts and moves on"? If you "object" why is that? What are YOU looking for in the first place? If you (meaning anyone here) do not want to see it DO NOT LOOK AT IT. YOU (meaning anyone here) should be the one to "adjust and move on" NOT the Man with a natural hard-on. He is only doing what IS COMPLETELY NATURAL AND RIGHT AND GOOD.

Your learned "puritanism" is where the problem lies.

John H.

your stupidity is where your problem lies. "breathe" what the hell are you talking about? the fact is society has the right to decide what is to be acceptable. each society decides what is acceptable for themselves. it has nothing to do with puritianism. we have decided we dont want to let murderers walk out streets, so we put them in jail. and society as a majority here in america has decided the social norm is to not walk around with your hard-on poking through your jeans. (wich is kind of painfull actually) society in order to function decided what is to be done. its the majority that is so high and mighty it has nothing to do with God on this one. have you ever lived in another country with a different culture? when in Rome do as the Romans do. you quickly learn to adapt to that culture to be accepted, or you choose to be an outcast. the human race is a social one and there must be social norms for society to function. anarchy is not an acceptable basis for society.

John H. said:
Hi Stu,

Just because someone has a hard-on and they approach you as in walk up to you for whatever reason does not mean they are "introducing themselves to you" necessarily. It would depend entirely upon how you BOTH preceive that and welcome - or not - that. His "showing" could be either "his showing" (naturally so) or it could be "an introduction" and a "showing" as well.

If you are somehow "offended" by "his showing" that is your problem. You can not expect nor should you demand that he "hide". If you have a "problem" with a natural hard-on and you see a Man with one you should just walk away. If you are interested you could express that IF you thought the other Man was offering "an invitation". It is entirely between BOTH individuals and of course has to be correctly perceived by BOTH. But a Man having a natural hard-on and someone objecting is like having the wind blow which is completely natural and someone "objecting". You can not change natural things of life and living nor should you.

Men do have an asbolute right to their hard-ons and naturally displayed. If God wanted them to be hidden He would have provided a natural way to do so. Horses have them all the time. So do Men. Naturally.

Take Care, John H.
well i don't believe in god so the last part of your post doesn't hold true for me but thats just my opinion.

Look at it this way. If you were at a little kids birthday party with lots of young children around and you started waving your hard on around, you wouldn't think thats wrong?

John H. said:
Bio,

WHO "says" there is a "time and a place"? WHO sets themself up to be "judge and jury" on that and by what "authority" - what "power"?

If you or anyone else is somehow "offended" by another Man's hard-on it is YOU that has the "problem" not he. You are not an adult and you are not mature. In fact even a simpleton would not be "offended" because being "offended" is something that is taught and learned.

There are many purposes for hard-ons. One of them is to breathe naturally and to show. Unemcumbered.

Who "says" or has the "right to say" that the OTHER person (with the hard-on) must be the one that "adjusts and moves on"? If you "object" why is that? What are YOU looking for in the first place? If you (meaning anyone here) do not want to see it DO NOT LOOK AT IT. YOU (meaning anyone here) should be the one to "adjust and move on" NOT the Man with a natural hard-on. He is only doing what IS COMPLETELY NATURAL AND RIGHT AND GOOD.

Your learned "puritanism" is where the problem lies.

John H.
I can't believe I am doing this after the Doctor's fiasco, but....

John, you are an exhibitionist aren't you....:finger:
I surely am offended if you are walking around the street sporting the dick. Just like you don't understand why I should be offended, I don't understand why you should be showing it around like a new car. Sorry, if you want to show it off, go to a nudist colony.
Why the hell do I have to look at another man's member? I don't like to watch another dude's dick. Nothing to do with puritanism, but with the fact that I'd rather look at a clitoris than a penis, but not in the middle of the street where my kids can watch...That's just wrong John, you are wrong....

Im just wondering why any man would actually want others to notice that he is aroused?!:hmmm: I mean, surely in the bedroom, (or bathhouse, for those of that persuasion!!) I would want to clealy be made aware of my partner's arousal, and a hard on does just that, but while it does occur quite naturaly and most often beyond a man's "control", I would have to agree that prancing ur hard dick around like its a wonder of nature leaves me perplexed!

Im not saying that you should duct tape it just in case, but ya know!!! I wouldnt be offended by the sight of a man sporting a woody, it happens, I do beleive that its a perfectly normal occurence, yet seeing some dude trying to make his hard on "obvious" in any social context wouldnt be very appealing!

I do think that calling it sexual harrassement is pushing the enveloppe a bit...

crazy_enough said:
I do think that calling it sexual harrassement is pushing the enveloppe a bit...

If you're new co-worker Introduced himself to you by showing you his hard on, you would file sexual harassment. If you say no, you're lying.

John H. said:
Hi Luke,

I learned that early on. It was really stupid to try to "hide" something God gave you. Anyone that has a "problem with it" it is their lack of any maturity that is the problem.

Take Care, John H.
You must be living in some sort of parallel universe where common courtesy and manners do not exist. If a man happens to get an erection in public, I'm sure everyone would sympasize with him because it would be an embarrassing situation. I'd certainly not consider it an opportunity to "introduce myself" to others....unless you were in the midst of a sexual encounter. It is analogous to masterbation and I think we can all agree it is very natural. However, children are taught that masterbation is oaky but a private matter to be done alone and would be considered socially unacceptable to practice in public. Similarly, it would be considered very rude to publicly display an erection to the public. No one has a right to force overt sexuality on anyone. This is NOT the same as nudity by the way. Nudity is not sexual by nature.

LW83 said:
If you're new co-worker Introduced himself to you by showing you his hard on, you would file sexual harassment. If you say no, you're lying.
No doubt, but I think that our dear John H is playing on words...Do u sincerely think that any dude would walk into the cafeteria on his first day with a big boner, extending his hand to shake yours??lol

I mean, I have had to have a discussion in an office setting with a co worker who happenned (very obviously) to be hard. I could see his discomfort, but at the same time, he wasnt coming onto me and he didnt drop his pants and say "look at my dick" so it wasnt offensive to me...its all about context

Dear John,
i am sorry to inform you but Luke is straight. And if you were to introduce yourself to him in your god-given natural way his natural response would quite likely leave you something like this

ownedschlong3fy.jpg

Bless me, what a fry of fornication is at the door.

IML Gear Cream!
ouch, that doesnt look good

crazy_enough said:
No doubt, but I think that our dear John H is playing on words...Do u sincerely think that any dude would walk into the cafeteria on his first day with a big boner, extending his hand to shake yours??lol

I've never met John H. :shrug: :lol:

this is the fucking stupidest thread in the history of threads. Leave it to John H to reach that achievement.

Yes if you walk around with "WOOD", people will think you are some sort of perv, or the oh-so trendy pedophile.

No chick wants to watch you leering at her, and then glance down to see that!

Oh... 'JohnH', your threads were just "THSSUPER"!

bio-chem said:
your stupidity is where your problem lies. "breathe" what the hell are you talking about? the fact is society has the right to decide what is to be acceptable. each society decides what is acceptable for themselves. it has nothing to do with puritianism. we have decided we dont want to let murderers walk out streets, so we put them in jail. and society as a majority here in america has decided the social norm is to not walk around with your hard-on poking through your jeans. (wich is kind of painfull actually) society in order to function decided what is to be done. its the majority that is so high and mighty it has nothing to do with God on this one. have you ever lived in another country with a different culture? when in Rome do as the Romans do. you quickly learn to adapt to that culture to be accepted, or you choose to be an outcast. the human race is a social one and there must be social norms for society to function. anarchy is not an acceptable basis for society.

Bio,

"Society" is rarely right. "Society" is a mass of humanity that just "follows" what everyone else "is doing" usually "for acceptance". THAT is NOT LIFE and NOT LIVING LIFE.

We are all born as INDIVIDUALS for good reason. And purpose. Each person brings contributions to the table of life and living.

Murders? You are going off on the deep end here. NO ONE condones murder. If we all condoned murder we all would be dead. We'd be killing each other - and some do just that and base that on "religion".

If a Man has a hard-on he HAS THE RIGHT to have a hard-on unencumbered. Visible totally so it can "breathe" naturally AS NATURE INTENDS. Do horses hide their hard-ons? You are a Biology major. You ARE purtianical. And zealous.

An ADULT who IS MATURE who sees a Man with a hard-on will either appreciate that Man's condition as an adult who is mature or they will turn their head - no one forces you to see what you do not want to see. But that Man HAS AN ABSOLUTE RIGHT to "show" if that is his present condition. Naturally so. Now if you are somehow jealous of his condition and maybe even his size and the equipment HE was born with and it "upsets" you somehow to SEE it that IS YOUR PROBLEM as a totally IMmature person who is NOT an adult.

John H.

stu21Ldn said:
well i don't believe in god so the last part of your post doesn't hold true for me but thats just my opinion.

Look at it this way. If you were at a little kids birthday party with lots of young children around and you started waving your hard on around, you wouldn't think thats wrong?

Hi Stu,

You are speaking to the extreme - that is - someone doing something on purpose. "...Waving your hard on around...". No that would be inappropriate and wrong. Now if you were at a little kids party and you happen to be hard at the time naturally so that would not be wrong. It would be a natural condition, a condition you were in at the time. For whatever reason. And it should not be viewed as wrong in anyway because it is not. PURPOSELY waving it, flaunting it, would be inappropriate at that time.

Take Care, John H.

fantasma62 said:
I can't believe I am doing this after the Doctor's fiasco, but....

John, you are an exhibitionist aren't you....:finger:
I surely am offended if you are walking around the street sporting the dick. Just like you don't understand why I should be offended, I don't understand why you should be showing it around like a new car. Sorry, if you want to show it off, go to a nudist colony.
Why the hell do I have to look at another man's member? I don't like to watch another dude's dick. Nothing to do with puritanism, but with the fact that I'd rather look at a clitoris than a penis, but not in the middle of the street where my kids can watch...That's just wrong John, you are wrong....

Hi Tony,

You miss my point.

The Man is not "showing off a new car"! Certainly his hard-on does not possess "four doors...", maybe a "rag top" ... It COULD BE that he has a "super v-8 engine" though, - the power "behind"...

If YOU are offended by the condition another Man is in that is natural that IS your problem NOT his. No one MAKES you LOOK. If you SEE it it IS because you are LOOKING PURPOSEFULLY. Look away if his condition which is natural "offends" you in some way. I say BE an ADULT who IS MATURE. UNDERSTAND that he is in a present condition for whatever reason that causes him to naturally "show" - either appreciate his condition as an adult or search your soul (meaning anyone here) as to why you (meaning anyone here) personally are "so upset" about another Man's NATURAL condition.

Let me ask you? Do you go out into a farmer's field and tell a male horse to hide his hard-on when it is raging almost to the ground or do you just move on? Anyone who lives in the country has seen many male horses with a hard-on and think nothing about it - or appreciate it - depending on the person. And at least understand the "situation". But they do not go out and try to "cover it up" or "damn" the horse to hell because of a natural condition. The same applies to Men who may have a condition that results in his hard-on showing. You as an adult who is mature have absolutely no reason to "be offended". That is IMmature.

As for your children, if they see it and ask questions, all you have to do as an ADULT WHO IS MATURE is explain the situation to them so they will UNDERSTAND on a child's level and also NOT make something out of it that it is not. It IS the IMMATURITY of some that cause "shame" or "embarassment" NOT THE NATURAL CONDITION.

Take Care, John H.

crazy_enough said:
Im just wondering why any man would actually want others to notice that he is aroused?!:hmmm: I mean, surely in the bedroom, (or bathhouse, for those of that persuasion!!) I would want to clealy be made aware of my partner's arousal, and a hard on does just that, but while it does occur quite naturaly and most often beyond a man's "control", I would have to agree that prancing ur hard dick around like its a wonder of nature leaves me perplexed!

Im not saying that you should duct tape it just in case, but ya know!!! I wouldnt be offended by the sight of a man sporting a woody, it happens, I do beleive that its a perfectly normal occurence, yet seeing some dude trying to make his hard on "obvious" in any social context wouldnt be very appealing!

Hi Crazy,

I am sure there are some Men that would PURPOSEFULLY display themselves for others. I am referring to a natural condition where a Man can show naturally so. There is NO REASON for him or anyone else to "be offended".

It is very possible that a natural showing of a hard-on is intended by Nature as a means of communication. To those so interested. Very likely so. What IS UNnatural is the RESPONSE of some IMMATURE people who would have you think they are adult and mature. NOT the natural showing of a Man's hard-on.

Take Care, John H.

rockgazer69 said:
Dear John,
i am sorry to inform you but Luke is straight. And if you were to introduce yourself to him in your god-given natural way his natural response would quite likely leave you something like this

ownedschlong3fy.jpg

Bless me, what a fry of fornication is at the door.

Rock,

You are assuming something about me and about Luke.

You cerrtainly DO NOT KNOW.

John H.

Back