• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Winter Olympics!

Not yet..hope to catch some tomorrow its 00:00 here now....:)

Caught the opening last night.. Pretty good... I like the ice skating portion of the winter games better than any of the rest so will be catching that part.. Oh and the hockey as well...:D

all i care about is the hockey. I was watching the preliminary rounds of hockey tonight and a guy from Germany took a slapshot in the mouth. it was pretty gross.:sob:

caught the opening ceramonies,but not much after that..:rolleyes:

Originally posted by seyone
all i care about is the hockey. I was watching the preliminary rounds of hockey tonight and a guy from Germany took a slapshot in the mouth. it was pretty gross.:sob:
Talk about taking one for the team, the poor guy slide down to block a shot and it hit him right in the mouth. It broke his jaw to the point he had to have surgery to install a metal plate. ICK!:barf:

U*S*A U*S*A U*S*A U*S*A :clap:

can't wait till friday for the real hockey to begin.

Originally posted by seyone
can't wait till friday for the real hockey to begin.

Oh, is that when Team Canada starts? :D

what a rip off!!!!!!!!!

the canadian pair in figure skating last night got totally ripped off.there are more politics in that sport,its was'nt fair at all.grrrrrrrrrrrr:mad: :(

IML Gear Cream!
Re: what a rip off!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Tank316
the canadian pair in figure skating last night got totally ripped off.there are more politics in that sport,its was'nt fair at all.grrrrrrrrrrrr:mad: :(

AMEN!!!! I saw that... Really p'd me off
:yell: :yell: Wish I could have gave them a piece of my mind.. The Canadian team deserved the GOLD....

Figure skating? What a load of crap! It's not even a sport, just a bunch of prissy little biatches and their anorexic women prancing around the rink. Kick those losers off the ice and make room for MORE HOCKEY!!!

U*S*A :clap: U*S*A :clap: U*S*A :clap:

I'll watch anything in the Winter Olympics except for the judged sports like figure skating, just pisses me off.
Love the freestyle boarding though!!!

Originally posted by ALBOB
Kick those losers off the ice and make room for MORE HOCKEY!!!

Amen to that. put some hockey sticks in their hands and then we can call it a sport
:rolleyes:

robbery

The canadian pairs in figure scating were robbed of a gold metal. I am not a fan of the sport but being from Canada feel I have an opnion. This entire country is pissed off.

I heard on the news this morning that they're seriously considering removing all figure skating from the Olympics because of the endless scandals involved. Supposedly the only reason they haven't/won't is because the T.V. ratings would be cut in half.

yeah, they will never drop figure skating. :(

Canada has a reason to be mad...The judges kinda messed them over pretty bad....

there is no doubt they got screwed. I just don't like figure skating.

Back