• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Beginner Help

Wedge

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im 16 years old, only weight about 110, and have only ever gone to the weight room for gym class. For my age i am very tiny. My arms and wrists are very small and so are my legs. I am skinny everywhere on my body except my stomach has some fat.

I dont want to get huge, but i want to get a lean muscle look. What should i do to lose the fat over my stomach, and build up muscle but not to much. I have at my house the following dumbells: 2 10's, 2 15's, 2 20's. What should i do?

Wedge said:
Im 16 years old, only weight about 110, and have only ever gone to the weight room for gym class. For my age i am very tiny. My arms and wrists are very small and so are my legs. I am skinny everywhere on my body except my stomach has some fat.

I dont want to get huge, but i want to get a lean muscle look. What should i do to lose the fat over my stomach, and build up muscle but not to much. I have at my house the following dumbells: 2 10's, 2 15's, 2 20's. What should i do?
lol so many people come here saying i dont wanna get huge. wait until you start growing you'll get addicted. trust me!

stu21Ldn said:
lol so many people come here saying i dont wanna get huge. wait until you start growing you'll get addicted. trust me!
LOL, my thoughts exacly!

Diet is key to rid you of body fat, but at your age, I wouldnt worry, get a good training routine/split together, train hard , carefuly and well, eat TONS of healthy food(check the stickies in the diet/nutrition forum for insight on diet) and watch ur body grow u lucky little brat!;)

Back