• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fish Oil account for daily fat intake

bludevil

To God be the Glory
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just a quick question. Should I count fish oil and sesathin as part of my daily fat intake. Fixing to start a diet and trying to get it dialed in before beginning. Thanks.

just trying to figure out how many grams fish oil accounts for per daily meal

I take 10grams of fishoil a day(super caps), and yes I count it.

bludevil said:
just trying to figure out how many grams fish oil accounts for per daily meal
Yes you should certainly count them.

With 1 fish oil capsule is = 1g of fat (and therefore 9 calories).

I would need to swallow 10 fish oil capsules to get 10g of fish oil; my bottle has 90 capsules. Do you guys go through these quick? If so, you guys must spend a lot on fish oils.

KentDog said:
I would need to swallow 10 fish oil capsules to get 10g of fish oil; my bottle has 90 capsules. Do you guys go through these quick? If so, you guys must spend a lot on fish oils.
I think that 6g of fish oil capsules is all you need in terms of fish oil suppliements (in conjunction with a healthy diet that is).. 6 capsules is not that much.

But if you want more and you do not want to swallow that many capsules you can always get the pure liquid stuff... (mmmm... fish burps!! :laugh: )

KentDog said:
You can get a bottle of fish caps at Costco or Sams for only $7 for a 300 count. Pretty cheap.

Back