• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

6-oxo or tribex for free testosterone

Are your age neither of the above supplements will noticably increase free test levels.

He's 22 :shrug:

With regard to 6-OXO it depends on what the PCT is for. For strong steroids like M1T you're better off with nolva, if you've been running a mild PH it will be fine.

Personally I don't see any value in Trib, but others will disagree.

:thumb:

Don't buy tribex , it's total bs. I've taken it along with nolva for a pct and it is shit. I didn't feel like it gave me anything . I couldn't get my hands on rob's stuff cuz I was at the last minute . I'm not saying go for anabolix matrix all the way(even though its probably one of the best tribulus suppelements out there) , just dont buy tribex is bullshit .

IML Gear Cream!
I came across a supplement called Forza-T. I think its from stallones supps. If I remember correctly it combines zma, tribulus, and 6-oxo. I know there are a lot of zma haters here.

footballmaniac said:
I know there are a lot of zma haters here.
It's not that people hate it, it just has no science to prove its claim of increasing Test and IGF-1.

N20civicB18 said:
so what would be better for a PCT 6-oxo or Anabolic-Matrix Rx?
The best thing would be 6-oxo and anabolic matrix . 6-oxo is an estrogen blocker and Anabolic matrix is a natural test booster (tribulus based) . Combining the 2 for a post cycle isn't a bad idea if you were running a mild ph/ps . If you were running something like m1t I'd recommend nolva with anabolix matrix . The tribulus isn't necessary for a pct but it isn't a bad idea to help you get over a ph quicker.

Forza-T is good stuff, but it's expensive. It does have 6-oxo, but I like the idea of being able to take each supp separately. Tribex is garbage - the best two trib products on the market are Anabolic Matrix-RX and Nutrex Vitrex. Both work.

I was wondering would 6-oxo help with fat burning since its blocking estrogen.

footballmaniac said:
I came across a supplement called Forza-T. I think its from stallones supps. If I remember correctly it combines zma, tribulus, and 6-oxo. I know there are a lot of zma haters here.

I like Instone products I think they are high quality, however you are definitely paying a price for Stallone's name.

I do love the protein pudding, I am officially hooked! :thumb:

As far as Forza T well, you really would be better of buying a bottle of 6-OXO and a bottle of Anabolic-Matrix Rx. 6-OXO is $33 and AMRx is $25, that is $58 for a 3 week cycle. Forza T is $42 and you do not get a sufficient dose of Tribulus, and the ZMA is not really needed, in Anabolic-Matrix Rx you are getting a 750mg dose plus 6 other ingredients.

There is nothing wrong with ZMA but do not expect it to increase your T levels, at most it will enhance sleep.

Robert DiMaggio said:
I like Instone products I think they are high quality, however you are definitely paying a price for Stallone's name.

I do love the protein pudding, I am officially hooked! :thumb:

As far as Forza T well, you really would be better of buying a bottle of 6-OXO and a bottle of Anabolic-Matrix Rx. 6-OXO is $33 and AMRx is $25, that is $58 for a 3 week cycle. Forza T is $42 and you do not get a sufficient dose of Tribulus, and the ZMA is not really needed, in Anabolic-Matrix Rx you are getting a 750mg dose plus 6 other ingredients.

There is nothing wrong with ZMA but do not expect it to increase your T levels, at most it will enhance sleep.

Rob, can this be used as a stand alone cycle in place of PH? And if so, should I use a PCT afterwards?

juggernaut said:
Rob, can this be used as a stand alone cycle in place of PH? And if so, should I use a PCT afterwards?

yes, stand alone, no PCT, but do not have the expectations of a steroid. :)

juggernaut said:
waiting for answer....Rob?

ai= aromtaze inhibitor? any particular one?

SERM: stuck on this one.
Cant be anything that would show in a piss test.
AI- Designer Supplements, Rebound XT

SERM- Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM) Compounds that bind with estrogen receptors and exhibit estrogen action in some tissues and anti-estrogen action in other tissues. The ideal SERM would deliver all the benefits of estrogen without the adverse effects. ex: Clomiphene Citrate (Marketed as Clomid or Serophene). Tamoxifen (Marketed as Nolvadex).

It is not correct that Nolvadex reduces levels of estrogen: rather, it
blocks estrogen from estrogen receptors and, in those tissues where it
is an antagonist, causes the receptor to do nothing.

Robert DiMaggio said:
As far as Forza T well, you really would be better of buying a bottle of 6-OXO and a bottle of Anabolic-Matrix Rx. 6-OXO is $33 and AMRx is $25, that is $58 for a 3 week cycle.

Rob how long should I do the cycle for? 6 weeks?

juggernaut said:
Rob how long should I do the cycle for? 6 weeks?
No PCT needed for this stack. Since it does not involve an AI, you can run the cycle for 6 weeks. 6-OXO for a 6-week cycle will definitely cost you, though. Better alternatives our there for a Non-PH type stack. What doses of 6-OXO are you planning on using?

Back