• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Letrozole

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
okay i managed to get some letrozole tablets 2.5mg

i'm gonna run them on my test/dbol cycle if the bloat starts to become a problem or if gyno shows up (to prevent it developing along with nolva)

i've got a few questions...

what sort of dose should i run for the letro to have a desired effect on reducing bloat? (and yes i do have a pill splitter)

and will letro interfere with my strength and muscle gains? dose it have any negative sides that i should be wary of?

thanks

1/4 tab ED at the very most IMO, I doubt you are running a dose that requires more.

I've read that .5 mg (1/5 of your pill) is a full dose and that more won't do anything more for you. I would go with 1/4 pill EOD, but don't expect it to help with d-bol bloat very much.

thanks for the advice guys

i might run 1/4 pill eod, then if it gets unbearable up it to ed, but now me n' my girl have split up and i'm really not looking to replace her anytime soon (the bitch totally head fucked me... can't be good for my training, prob didn't help my 1-ad cycle results!) i don't really give a damm about my apperance right now

Back