• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I Can't Believe Its Not Butter?

Fire_Woman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is this good stuff?

prod_spray_nutri.gif

No, it is not. I emailed the company a few years ago because I knew it was too good to be true. They responded back saying a single serving has no fat and no calories. Notice a single serving is 1.25 spray :rolleyes: BFD! However, they proceeded to say that the entire bottle contains 90G of fat :eek: In order to get any good out of that stuff you need more than 1.25 sprays, that's for sure.

is this why cooking spray is also a no no?

Cooking spray is fine such as Pam.

Good cuz I can't live without Pam :)

So what kind of butter do y'all use?

IML Gear Cream!
Whats the best butter to use? I can't choke down spinach without it. :barf:

I love this I Can't Believe Its Not Butter stuff. On my bottle, the serving size says 5 sprays = 0 fat, 0 cals, 0 everything. 5 sprays is plenty for me to put on anything. So is this company blatantly lying? :confused:

Yes, its bad. It's garbage. They aren't lying per say because they state 1.25 sprays does not have fat and it doesn't but anymore than that and it does. On top of it, if I recall it's TransFat :eek:

I don't know of any of us here that use butter at all. Try ACV that's what I've always used on spinach along with parm cheese and garlic.

I'm so confused.

1 serving = 5 sprays (for topping)

OR

1 serving = 1.25 sprays (for cooking)

I only use 5 sprays for topping on my spinach or broccoli. This is only one serving and should be 0 fat, calories, everything. If is is not, then this means the company IS LYING. It also very prominently states NO TRANS FATS on the bottle. :hmmm:

Use it if you want, it's your body not mine.

I really just want to clarify if this company is lying. It doesn't make sense. 90 grams of fat?!?! Then HOW can it be 0 fat per serving? I'm so sick of companies lying to sell their product. :rolleyes: 100% whole wheat = (enriched bleached wheat flour) *sigh* :mad:

They are not lying. They are just making it appear better than it really is. The serving size is so minute that it has no fat but combined with a few other servings it adds up.

I use Fleischmann's Margarine Made with Olive Oil, a little bit goes a long way compared to that tasteless crap. I like it primarily because it's made with olive oil and the trans fats are low.

Hydrogenated Oils (is what you don't want) and it is in the Margarine (big no no.) :finger: It's the BUTTER you want! (The Real McCoy!) :yes: I did my research on Butter VS Margarine a long time ago...going on 5 years now! A healthy heart is worth the few extra pennies!! When the BUTTER is on-sale at the store....buy 2!! ;)

Also, someone mentioned Pam Spray? :thumbup:

IML Gear Cream!
I like to use promise, or any other brand that has about 5kcals/tablespoon. I can down a whole jar and be out 80 kcals. Nevermind that it is mainly water.

Hey Guys,

Hate to burst your bubble, but there really isn't any difference between the two products (the non-stick spray and butter spray). They are both oil and as we all know, oil equals fat.

What we have to keep in mind is that these products were invented years ago to replace butter in cooking and using them in controlled moderation won't be affecting your health to any extent.

Last edited:
Um yeah but butter spray is sat and trans fat and pam is mono fat. Big difference.

The butter spray I use contains organic soy oil which of course contains mono as well as poly unsaturated fats, the same fats as the non-stick spray.

Yeah but they just don't have to list it if it doesn't meet a minimum amount, I'm sure within the whole there is probably an amount of trans fat. They should have the listing for the whole product and not the little useless suggested servings, it's like a loophole to claim you have 0% of this or that

"Hey look theres now no calories in a NANO-gram of a snickers bar, I can eat one and not get fat."

Jodi,

Where does it say a bottle contains 90 grams of fat?

I emailed the company a few years ago.............they proceeded to say that the entire bottle contains 90G of fat
:hot:

Yes, I called the company to find out. Here is the info:

1 serving size is 5 sprays = 0 calories, 0 fat

10 sprays = 10 calories, 1 gram of fat

72 sprays = 52 calories, 5.8 grams of fat

The whole bottle = 1,130 sprays, 900 calories & 90 grams of fat

No trans fats

So I'm kinda glad that I can continue using this b/c I use 5 sprays or less and only use it once a day - IF that. The rest of my family uses 10-20 sprays at a time, but even that amount is not terrible calorie or fat wise. A whole bottle takes our family of 3 approximately a month to go through. So essentially, I'd be consuming 30 grams of fat over a 4 week period. ;) Not terrible considering I'm new to the game.

Back