• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

subway help

Premiere

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i was just wondering what would be a good choice of a sub to get if i wanted a sub from subway. i was thinkin, a 6 inch turkey on wheat, with lettuce, tomato, pickle, mustard. maybe oil and vinegar (dont really no if thats good for a cut) and also what about sweet onion sauce? i think i already no the answer to the sweet onion sauce. but yeah what do you guys think?

Honestly ? The word cut and Subway don't belong in the same sentence..

haha that was all i needed to no, thanx

A lot of salt in the deli meat and the bread is processed....2 no-no's for a cut. You could eat the lettuce with mustard..haha!

hey, i work at subway.

Premiere said:
i was just wondering what would be a good choice of a sub to get if i wanted a sub from subway. i was thinkin, a 6 inch turkey on wheat, with lettuce, tomato, pickle, mustard. maybe oil and vinegar (dont really no if thats good for a cut) and also what about sweet onion sauce? i think i already no the answer to the sweet onion sauce. but yeah what do you guys think?

You need to stay away from most of this type of 'convenience' food... Non of it is going to be particularly useful for you... What happened to your other meal idea's?

Robin Hood said:
A lot of salt in the deli meat and the bread is processed....2 no-no's for a cut. You could eat the lettuce with mustard..haha!
Yes, "wheat bread" sounds good for you but if it's from Subway it's most likely not whole grain wheat bread so it's really just like brown colored processed white bread.

Still a turkey sandwhich is probably the most healthy thing on the menu there.

Last edited:
How about if you make your own tasty sub at home?
stoneground bread, sliced chicken breasts or tuna w. mustard and olive oil you want :)

IML Gear Cream!
emma .... my dad wanted to go out to eat one night (whole family thing) and he asked me what i wanted (he wanted pizza, i told him no definitly not) and he was like well what do u want ... so subway is like the "healthiest" place around here to eat, but anyways i ended up stayin at home and eating my normal meals while he went out and got pizza

Premiere said:
emma .... my dad wanted to go out to eat one night (whole family thing) and he asked me what i wanted (he wanted pizza, i told him no definitly not) and he was like well what do u want ... so subway is like the "healthiest" place around here to eat, but anyways i ended up stayin at home and eating my normal meals while he went out and got pizza
No one said it was going to be easy.. :D

Premiere said:
Yup - as Spike said 'it isn't easy'. If you 'caved' in everytime the opportunity presented to eat something unhealthy you would never manage to stick to a healthy diet plan.

Next time this happens, just explain to your dad that you are trying to be healthy and that you would rather have something to achieve that.

Same with if your mum makes you something really bad - just explain to her that you are trying to lose weight so you can go on to live a productive life and that you would really appreciate it if she helped you out! :)

lol yeah trust me my mom definitly understands the whole weight loss thing, she's been battling it for years, she just cant see why i eat so much (every 3 hrs) she thinks it's insane, but oh well. My dad kinda understand, he got a membership to gold's gym about 3 weks ago (even tho we have a shitload of equipment in our basement along with a bunch of free weights) but yeah he goes out and eats mcdonalds and pizza and everything and goes to workout and claims the pizza was good for him, bc it had meat on it (i think he got the meat lovers pizza or something) so that is was protein for him. And he can't understand why i wont let him use my whey protein. It would be a waste of MY MONEY to let him use it and he don't even eat right. But yeah thanks guys for your responses

Stay Strong, Miss Premiere!

It sounds like you live with some bad influences...LOL. That's OK, somebody has to take charge!!!

:welldone: on staying home while "they" made a Pizza run! That shows excellent discipline!! Sounds like both your Mom & Dad could learn a little something from you and your trying to master a healthy eating habit! :)

Premiere said:
I don't know how many times in the past year I've had to pass up going to dinner with friends or family because they were going to places where other than an overpriced salad, there was absolutely nothing I could eat while dieting.

On days when it was very important for me to be there, I just took my own food (yes to the restaurant) and said the hell with it if anyone had a problem with me busting out my lunch box. :laugh:

GoalGetter said:
I don't know how many times in the past year I've had to pass up going to dinner with friends or family because they were going to places where other than an overpriced salad, there was absolutely nothing I could eat while dieting.

On days when it was very important for me to be there, I just took my own food (yes to the restaurant) and said the hell with it if anyone had a problem with me busting out my lunch box. :laugh:

Shit that's excatly how i feel at lunch in school!! i keep my food in the second zipper of my bookbag tho and at lunch i just whip it all out! the 1st day i did that tho, all my friends were like "brittany, you packed ur lunch???" and i was like "yeah man i'm tired of not eatin at lunch all because i hate school food. shit is nasty" but they all already knew that i hated school food bc i'd said it in the past, but now they all ask me what i have today for lunch lol.... it's quite funny actually

Note: I am sure, as mentioned above, that "Subway and (cutting muscle) don't go in the same sentence". However, if someone is trying to lose weight AND must have a "Fast Food Cheat meal"? I would think one would be (Weigh) better off (LOL.) with the Turkey Sub at Subway!! :thumb: Heck, Jared did it? lol.

Healthy Sub? (i like the "Make your own" idea as mentioned above! :thumbup: ) How about Buying a whole chicken and roasting it? (Rub w/oil & season--Bake on 300 for 2-3 hours.) Tear it up into chicken pieces and keep in fridge for a rainy day for up to 1 week? You could whip up a mighty healthy Sub and other yummy lunches or dinners throughout the week..in a jiffy? :yes:

musclepump said:
I eat roasted chicken breast with lettuce, tomato, pickles and olives. good stuff.

Good stuff dat dere Roasted Chicken! :thumb:

I didn't know how to Roast a darn chicken until i was
in my young 30's!!! (that's sad!) Tis when i married a Chef, thankfully!!!
So if anyone needs any recipe advice....drop me a line!
I know the Man 2 go 2!! :thumbup:

IML Gear Cream!
Missfit4all said:
Good stuff dat dere Roasted Chicken! :thumb:

I didn't know how to Roast a darn chicken until i was
in my young 30's!!! (that's sad!) Tis when i married a Chef, thankfully!!!
So if anyone needs any recipe advice....drop me a line!
I know the Man 2 go 2!! :thumbup:
I wouldnt mind knowing how to roast a darn chicken, so long as it is not complicated. :D

I have been contemplating doing it in a slow cooker. Heard it comes out quite nice. But havent tried it yet.

Glad 2 help. Now cooking is my area of expertise! LOL! :D If time allows you to cook in a Crock Pot...try this slow Cooked chicken....My Chef hub recommends taking off skin 1st (for Crock Pot Chicken.) Pat down with seasonings...Put some liquid in the bottom. (about 1/2c.?) Water is fine. Slow cook all day... There R many ways to experiment...If you would like an Orange flavor use orange juice for liquid. If you would like a Paprika Chicken...pat down w/ Paprika seasoning....Garlic Chicken, add garlic.....Have fun experimenting! :thumb:

If you have time, perhaps on a weekend? Try the Oven Roasted? Skin on. (you could try off?) Rub with oil. Pat with favorite seasonings. Slow roast 300 for 2-3 hours.

small note: when whole chickens R on-sale buy 2...they freeze great! ;)

Back