• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Creatinine?

Brolly

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
When does creatine monohydrate turn into creatinine?.. and is this what causes bloating?

Damn .. my stuff is useless then

Brolly said:
When does creatine monohydrate turn into creatinine?.. and is this what causes bloating?
I believe its once it gets sent through to the liver is when it converts to creatinine...the bloating is just water retention in the muscles.

Good question.. I thought creatinine was the toxic form of creatine. Like when you leave it suspended too long in a liquid, it breaks down into this, and becomes useless. When/if it converts in the body, I dont know..

but our bodys are pretty much liquids .. so wouldnt only a small portion of the creatine be actually used and the rest turned into creatinine?

Creatinine is formed in your muscles. Creatine recieves an inorganic phosphate molecule, in a process called creatine phosphokinase, from the synthesis of ATP into ADP, forming creatine phosphate, and a non-enzymatic process removes a water molecule, and the phosphate group to form creatinine. Creatinine is also excreted by your kidneys.

Back