• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

should i stop taking creating creatine??

Dante

tryin to grow...
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
my goal is to be as cut as possible by mar. 25th. ive been going low carb for the last two weeks. body fat is 8-10(skin fold- above hip). i just started taking teraxatone, ill take it through next week. im going eat low sodium next week & carb up for the last couple days.

i want to loose water weight, but still look as big. ive been taking creatine for a while- should i stop next week?

no, im not at that level yet, maybe someday. i just want to see how i can look at my current size w/little bf. going to the beech.

If your not competing, WHY the fuck would you be using something as strong as taraxatone? I guess its your body, and if you use it smart you should be fine.. If you want to drop weight the "natural" way, then try dumping epsom salt in a very hot bath. Do this about an hour prior to going to bed. Sit in it for 15-20 minutes. Get out, dry off and then immediately before bed, take a fresh water (HOT) bath. You'll dry up like a prune.

Stop the creatine.

In my original post, I had confused it with lasix. Its still a powerful dieuretic, and I really dont see a need to use it, unless your competing. I mean its effects only last a few days, and you shouldnt use it longer than a week.

de-ante, you should be fine w/ the creatine, you have high quility/no-bloating stuff, right? taraxatone is fine to take, its just a dieretic, you will still be hydrating yourself, so no worries! its just as dangerous as going low carb ;)

i'd drop the creatine, personally i don't like creatine while cutting, would rather save it for my bulking cycles

Back