• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Going great so far...

robousy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi,

I've been following a diet suggested by emmaleigh and its only day 4 and things are going great.

I take in 230/230/60 (carb/prot/fat) and total 2500 Cals per day.
Food is mostly oats, chicken, eggs, eggwhites, apple, fish and veggies.

Weight loss is really good:

Day 1: 196.4 lbs

Day 2: 196.6 lbs

Day 3: 194.8 lbs

Day 4: 193.0 lbs

(30 mins of cardio per day also)

I attribute the increase on day 2 to a cheat on day 1. I went to a rodeo and had a huge baked potato with bbq and mayo... :(

Other than that the pattern is looking good. Clearly a few more weeks of data will be needed but I thought I'd share the progress anyway.

Its pretty amazing really... I mean, I am eating like a beeyatch, more food than I have ever eaten, and can't believe I'm losing!

Thanks emmaleigh and others who helped me tweak.

:thumb:

musclepump said:
Three and a half pounds in three days is not a good thing.

ditto

IMO you should be aiming for 2lbs a week max. at 1lb a day you can bet that most of that is gonna be muscle loss

UNLESS this is your first day dieting, in which case you will lose a fair bit of weight through water loss, FYI i usually start really looking at my weight progress after the first week to compensate for this

The initial weight loss is more than likely water weight. Relax guys...

Ok - well, I'm charting everything, what goes in etc and daily weight.

I guess I'll post after I have a larger data set.

Incidently - why would I be losing water weight??

robousy said:
Ok - well, I'm charting everything, what goes in etc and daily weight.

I guess I'll post after I have a larger data set.

Incidently - why would I be losing water weight??
I think that for the first week, a little more weight loss is to be expected - but keep track of things. If you continue at a rate more than 1.5 to 2 pounds a week then you might want to add a little food to slow it down. As I suggested before - You can see now why I suggested you increase from the 2000 cals you had before! :eek:

You will be loosing water weight because, as your body dips into your energy stores (glycogen) water is also liberated - as it is stored in a ratio of about 1 part glycogen to 3 parts water. So if you loose 1 lb glycogen then you also loose 3 pounds of water.

Back