• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

To Juice or not to Juice...

live2pump

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm not knocking anyone who decides to take steroids, but there has to be a thought process to decide if you're going to take the plunge. Has anyone here gone over the pros vs. cons or is it something you just start doing?

I won't lie, in my younger days I actually thought about it, but my conscience wouldn't let me and I'm glad I didn't.

Biggest hurdle for me to overcome was the legal aspect. This is the only con that I ever seriously considered, the potential to ruin my career specifically. It is also what will limit my future use. Otherwise, I see them as a very viable, effective and efficient means of achieving a number of goals I have set for myself.

I don't view it as unethical or cheating in any regard. I definitely did not choose this path to skip out on a lot of hard work in the gym. Those that do, very quickly find out they couldn't have been more wrong.

I see no reason to list all the positives I see in it. The list would be quite long in the making

Had it not been for my beloved prohormones, the legal implication surrounding steroid use might have kept me from taking the plunge. Since then, however, I grew a pair and realized I only have one life to live and will exert more control over the quality of my life than our beloved government would normally allow.

I think when taken correctly, the only effects of steroids are bigger muscles. I honestly don't think it's going to take any years off my life, change my relationships with people, alter my ability to bear children, none of that.

To me, since I'm not competing in any sport where steroids are tested for, I'm fine with them. If I were in baseball or wrestling (Olympic competition), boxing or whatever, then I wouldn't even consider using.

I've been around steroids for about 20 years and did about 6 years of research on them and the endocrine system before I started. I've been using low dose cycles for about 2 years and have no regrets.

live2pump said:
Has anyone here gone over the pros vs. cons or is it something you just start doing?
Using steroids without going over the pros and cons would be stupid. Using steroids isn't nearly as dangerous as driving, but we find that the pros outweigh the cons, so we drive. All resposible decision making requires thoughful consideration when health, safety, and well-being are involved.

I decided to it is worth it to me, and I'm glad I did.

What they all said!!

I dont see steroid use an easy way out or a cheat(as long as ure not competing in an event that prohibits such use). Muscle doesnt appear miraculously on gear, it simply provides the athlete with an edge, to train harder and grow.

When I was younger I didn't know much about them so I figured what everyone said was probably true, so I wasn't open to the idea.

Gear has made me realize even more how important diet is.

Thanks for all the respectful responses. I say that because I've seen many times on this board people who get bent out of shape because a non-gear person has a different position.

One last thing I wanted to mention in my first post is this. Knowing that you will never get the same size and gains when off the gear, is that a deterent to stop?

live2pump said:
One last thing I wanted to mention in my first post is this. Knowing that you will never get the same size and gains when off the gear, is that a deterent to stop?
It's not that you will never get the size and gains off gear, it's that you will not gain at that speed off gear. It is still possible to continue to gain while off gear, but your not going to put on 20lbs of lbm in 3 months. It is a common misconception that your gains while on a steroid cycle are not real and that you lose them when you come off. It's not like that little vial of oil does the lifting for you, they increase constructive metabolism, but it's still the person that determines the gains. Many different things determine gains while on, the biggest is diet. If you use gear, but eat a measly 1000 cals a day, that is a very big waste and dangerous. Before I started using, I thought all you had to do was stick a needle in your ass, but people who aren't familiar with anabolics do not realize what it really takes to achieve those gains, and in my personal experience, you can't explain it to them unless they are unbiased about steroid use. If someone doesn't agree with what your doing, no matter what you say, they will still write it off as cheating because they think all you do is shoot yourself up, watch your penis fall off, get huge, get roid rage, and die 2 years later from heart failure.

live2pump said:

I started using gear because I know I hit my maximum genetic potential. that's all it took for me to finally decide to use gear.

I will post new ones when I get back down to 7-8%

too much 11-12%. be eating like shit lately

The way I see it, gear can accomplish two things -

1. It can greatly decrease the time involved to make gains up to one's genetic potential. Say it would take someone a year to add 20lbs naturally. With gear they may be able to add that same 20 lbs in 60 days. Gear is a great shortcut for the intermediate bber.

2. It is one way a person can surpass maximum genetic potential. Quite possibly the only way. Your genetic capacity to gain muscle slowly decreases as you age. The same person does not have the ability to gain muscle at age 50 that he/she did at age 18. Gear can change that. Gear is sometimes the only way for an advanced bber or an older bber to make gains.

With or without gear, you still gotta lift.

LAM, when you do post new pics make sure they're not dark bro!

:haha:

I would like to clear up any confusion you may have about anabolic steroids. Every serious bodybuilder should know the truth about steroids. It is my opinion that you can gain all the weight and gains you want without them. steroids are a radical departure from physical culture. Far to much emphasis is placed on their value for a improved physique. I think the usefulness of steroids is overrated and needless to say, overdone. Superstars of the past such as reg park, john grimek, steeve reeves, clancy ross, jack delinger, and bill pearl reached the ultimate in massive muscularity, so can you with the right diet, training system and correct supplementation"

Arnold schwarzenegger-Ironman encyclopeda 1999

Hey,
All you amateur pharmisists/MD's steroid experts.Point to 1 guy in his 50/60"s who was a steroid user who is alive and healthy. Don't tell me schwartzenegger. he made his own admissions about the negative effects.
Did you ever see the special that was done on E german and russian athletes and steroid use?most were weight lifters and sprinters. The injections were forced upon them by doctors who told them the sh*t was harmless.Today they are totally fu*ked up mental cases.
I am aware of clinically administered steroids given to individuals with growth problems and their use to fight certain illnesses But for the most part what i see in the world of athletics are Illegally obtained,black market steroids administered by a bunch of Quacks.Look at Giambi and the health problems he had last year and the slump he was in.
Barry Bonds is now experiencing health problems. Remember Lyle Alzedo? He's fu*kin dead. Stick your "taken in moderation" in your ass.What are you guys fu*kin doctors now?
I cant help but think it just represents a cheap, lazy, reckless way to cut corners to get ahead temporarily. Their endorsement sends the wrong message to the young and impressionable athletes striving for success.

Leon77 said:
Hey,
All you amateur pharmisists/MD's steroid experts.Point to 1 guy in his 50/60"s who was a steroid user who is alive and healthy. Don't tell me schwartzenegger. he made his own admissions about the negative effects.
Did you ever see the special that was done on E german and russian athletes and steroid use?most were weight lifters and sprinters. The injections were forced upon them by doctors who told them the sh*t was harmless.Today they are totally fu*ked up mental cases.
I am aware of clinically administered steroids given to individuals with growth problems and their use to fight certain illnesses But for the most part what i see in the world of athletics are Illegally obtained,black market steroids administered by a bunch of Quacks.Look at Giambi and the health problems he had last year and the slump he was in.
Barry Bonds is now experiencing health problems. Remember Lyle Alzedo? He's fu*kin dead. Stick your "taken in moderation" in your ass.What are you guys fu*kin doctors now?
I cant help but think it just represents a cheap, lazy, reckless way to cut corners to get ahead temporarily. Their endorsement sends the wrong message to the young and impressionable athletes striving for success.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:nanner: :nanner: :nanner: :nanner: :nanner: :nanner: :nanner: :nanner: :nanner: :nanner: :nanner: :nanner: :nanner: :nanner: :nanner: :nanner:
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:
:shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake:
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Oh man that was good!

IML Gear Cream!
Leon77 said:
Hey,
All you amateur pharmisists/MD's steroid experts.Point to 1 guy in his 50/60"s who was a steroid user who is alive and healthy.

Remember Lyle Alzedo? He's fu*kin dead.

I know 1 guy. my father ! lol and he's perfectly healthy.

Lyle Alzedo died of brain cancer. If you actually did any research on steroids you would know that they do not cause cell proliferation. next question please

I'ts quite obvious that you along with 99.9% of the public haven't done any or your own research on the subject. way to jump on the bandwagon :laugh:

LAM said:
If you actually did any research on steroids you would know that they do not cause cell proliferation

actually let me rephrase that. some steroids (namely androgens) may increase cancer cell formation from a pre-existing condition. but there is also a lot more to it than that.

I work with a guy that's 52 and he used gear for 3 years. he is perfecly healthy

Leon77 said:

you don't have a fucking clue what your taking about! you stupid cocksucking twat!

if you really think roids are all that bad fuck off n' forget about them and keep your uneducated opinion to yourself! mind you that was pretty damm funny, so thanks for the laugh, now you can fuck off back to wherever it is you came from!

Leon77 said:
Hey,
Don't tell you Schwartzenagger? Why not? You asked for 1 guy who used, so why does Arnold not count? He used a ton a steriods and he is alive and doing fine. Do you really think that Lyle Alzado is the only pro football player who used gear? Heh, try again... just about all the players in the NFL use gear, especially the ones from Alzado's era. How come they all aren't dead or fucked up? One guy has a prob and you want to point at steroids? Plus, you don't know what else these people were using. There are literally a TON of performance enhancing drugs out there. Pro athletes are constantly looking for an edge, so there is no telling what else these guys took before game time. Even back in the day, they used to take handfuls of black beautys to get hyped up for a game - and that was 35 years ago, so no telling what they are taking now.

Get off the soapbox, because you got no idea what's involved in sports 'medicine'.

SlimShady said:
Do you really think that Lyle Alzado is the only pro football player who used gear? Heh, try again... just about all the players in the NFL use gear, especially the ones from Alzado's era. How come they all aren't dead or fucked up? One guy has a prob and you want to point at steroids? Plus, you don't know what else these people were using.
9 Carolina Panthers were indicted for suspected steroid use last week..

young d said:
you don't have a fucking clue what your taking about! you stupid cocksucking twat!

if you really think roids are all that bad fuck off n' forget about them and keep your uneducated opinion to yourself! mind you that was pretty damm funny, so thanks for the laugh, now you can fuck off back to wherever it is you came from!

lets not forget whos the "toughest" on this forum--- me

Back