• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Training stickies.

ihateschoolmt

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I think we should add how to take correct measurements on your body to one the of the training stickies. Maybe to ten ways to gain mass. I'm still not sure how to take chest and leg measurements and I think some of the other members arn't sure either.

I think it would be better in the journal forum.

You measure chest at nipples, thighs at the midpoint, and calves typically get done at their widest point the first time (Some people measure the distance to the top of the heel so that they have a reference point thereafter, but the widest point will typically stay in the same place so I find it excessive).

Vieope, you are wise beyond your 8,336 worthless posts. Now go post something stupid before I gain some respect for you. :p It would be sort of like an Ironmag E-Book. You could even have votes for what goes into it.

Dale Mabry said:
Vieope, you are wise beyond your 8,336 worthless posts. Now go post something stupid before I gain some respect for you. :p
Meatballs, meatballs with marshmallows.

Thanks bunches, my world is no longer in flux.

I could have sworn this thread's title was,"Training testicles"
I **** you not. I went into another thead(The rate pictures thread) first to look; came back and though,"What happened to th training testicles thread? .... :lol:

Back