• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

burn the fat

nobody huh, oh well maybe I'll just give it a try

yeah, I just kinda don't like the e-book part of it since my printer sux and I can't
download anything on my work PC. I'm sure it would be a good start since I've been
away from the scene for awhile now. Is it just a diet book or does it have workout routines also. I read the disclaimer and it really didn't say much beside dieting.

Robert DiMaggio said:
two options:

1. download it at home and then burn to a cd to take to work.

2. download it and go to a print shop like kinkos and have them print it.
How much you think ll the books would cost to print and bind at kinkos?

Have the e-book. Printed out the first hundred pages. Cant wait till I print the rest out. Gotta go buy more paper.

I agree with ya gary! I've had it for a while, and probably learned a ton just from that book and this website! :thumb:

GoalGetter said:
I agree with ya gary! I've had it for a while, and probably learned a ton just from that book and this website! :thumb:
Joe ,

check out this ladies gallery and you'll see it works :thumb:

it's great to hear from members here that have purchased and read the book, and give positive feedback! :thumb:

again, if anyone plans to purchase please click this link: www.ironmagazine.com/go/burnthefat/ (I get credit)

Can someone who has downloaded/read the book please post the following here...

The top twelve worst foods you should never eat
The top twelve best foods you should eat all the time

There's a teaser on the site for those top/bottom 12 lists and I'd like to know what they are (according to the author).

Thanks

Got mad at my boss and printed the book out at work :thumb: Lots of
reading to do. I'll try and get atleast 2 chapters a day. The only thing
I have seen so far that I really don't like is the amount of cardio. 5-7 days
a week :eek2: oh well, I'll just have to do it.

im not even 1/2 way through the book and wow its informative. Discusses in detail fundamentals of fat loss in general

do they have these books at a local library so i can borrow it and read it for a week? I dont really feel like buying it.

Back