• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I Have To Laugh At The Poor Sole Who Agrees ....

OMNIFEX

OBSESSED WITH DEFINITION
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Why It's OK to Be Unfit and Fat

Guess who is overweight, out of shape, and not minding it a bit? Most Americans. It's now okay to be unfit and fat because that's become the new normal. We know exercise is good for us. Preach! Preach! Preach! Even though two-thirds of Americans are not physically active on a regular basis, we're just fine with that, according to a new survey called "Fitness American Style," commissioned by the International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association (IHRSA), an industry trade group in Boston, reports MSNBC.

I guess this means we will see more out of shape people wearing nothing
this summer :cry:

it only makes you look better.

Machher said:
Just another attempt Americans are making to feel better about themselves.

They should also compare how OBESE populations are. IMO there are more "boulder" people in U.S. than there are in Greece.
Whats a boulder?

There's a new Sheriff in town buddy.
sheriff1wj.gif

There will always be hot chicks. Fat will never be the norm, but the way I see it is if there are more fat people it makes the in-shape people more prone to get the hot chicks.

soxmuscle said:
There will always be hot chicks. Fat will never be the norm, but the way I see it is if there are more fat people it makes the in-shape people more prone to get the hot chicks.

Exactly

I'm glad there are so many fat fucks
and lazy adults....If everyone was fit, there would be less of a point in doing it, to me....

soxmuscle said:
I disagree. I seen many hot babes with fat and/or ugly guys because they know the right things. Granted you will probably get more looks if you are in shape. Its more complicated then that though.

Yunier said:
I disagree. I seen many hot babes with fat and/or ugly guys because they know the right things. Granted you will probably get more looks if you are in shape. Its more complicated then that though.

Exactly. :thumb:

Yunier said:
Ya, but it does give you an edge if you look good. A lot of women seem to go for money over looks now anyway.

Machher said:

They should also compare how OBESE populations are. IMO there are more "boulder" people in U.S. than there are in Greece.
I hope that you are speaking from personaly knowledge and not running your Canadian mouth. I will assume you have spent much time in both Greece and America looking at fat people you sicko.

Its all about "game"....you can be fat and nasty or trim and fit but what it comes down to is what rolls out of your mouth when you speak and how you carry yourself as a person and the "picture you paint" about yourself........manipulation of the booty. "pimpin is pimpin" you either got it or your jerking off.

WilliamB said:
I hope that you are speaking from personaly knowledge and not running your Canadian mouth. I will assume you have spent much time in both Greece and America looking at fat people you sicko.
great im a sicko. and i should be speaking from "personaly knowledge" awsome. You can assume right.

I live in Toronto, Ontario and the norm for young ladies here is to sport a spare tire and wear tiny tees and ultra low rise jeans to accentuate their "curves". I think it looks awful. If you have fat, at least wear clothes that flatter your figure or at least cover it up.

Am I being harsh?

Machher said:
great im a sicko. and i should be speaking from "personaly knowledge" awsome. You can assume right.
So, you've been all over Europe? And nary a writing skill to been seen?

Anywhere that food is cheap and plentiful and white collar work is prevalent you'll find that excessive body fat is a problem for the general populace. This includes North America, certain parts of Europe, and Australia. No other places have these two factors in common. Not in Africa, not Asia, not central and south America, not the Middle East. No where else.

Machher said:
I agree with that which results in this ...
It's now okay to be unfit and fat because that's become the new normal.

AND obesity is not only an 'American' problem. It IS a problem in Canada as well. So i would say that, they are looking at other countries where obesity is on the rise which maks North Americans more accepting of theirs as they 'see nothing wrong' with it. :no:

Robin Hood said:
I live in Toronto, Ontario and the norm for young ladies here is to sport a spare tire and wear tiny tees and ultra low rise jeans to accentuate their "curves". I think it looks awful. If you have fat, at least wear clothes that flatter your figure or at least cover it up.

Am I being harsh?
Hell no you're not, I feel the same way!:thumb:

Allow me to share with you one of those moments that makes life almost unlivable:

I was in a grocery store in California, a Vons, I believe, talking to my girlfriend. Suddenly, a look of complete and utter horror was on her face. Being concerned with the sudden change in both her appearance and demeanor, I asked her what was wrong. She merely continued to stare. After a moment I figured out that she was staring over my shoulder.

And so I turned.

There stood one of the most singular horrifying things I've ever seen. I say 'thing' because, even to this day, my mind cannot comfortably put the label of 'human being' to it. It was more akin to something from a Lovecraft novel and less like something from a human womb.

In bare feet should must have stood nearly 6'2" tall. Initially I thought that she must have weighed half a ton. Realistically, she probably weighed around four hundred, perhaps four hundred and fifty, pounds. This alone was mind-boggling, or at least, stomach churning.

After a few moments I was able to take in details. Never I have wished so fervently to have been born blind or suffered some fate that would have rendered me so. As it was, I instantly considered gouging out my own eyes. Whatever I might have done, the point was moot. I was transfixed, much akin to rabbit that just spotted the snake that was its demise, I could not move.

I first took in the fact that she had not a single chin, but a row of chins. The end result was that she did so much as have a neck, but a head-stump. Just in case someone may have been denied the pleasure of counting those numerous chins, she had been thoughtful enough to put her hair back into a bun. All the better to view her head-stump.

Slowly, and with seemingly of no violation of my own, my head stared its horrific decent.

As my vision came upon the sloping ridges that were her shoulders, I identified the straps of a spaghetti string top. And yet I couldn't stop the horrible, horrible descent of my view. So composed of fat was she, that it gathered in roll upon roll on chest, insomuch that anything built like a redwood tree has a chest. It appeared that she had two, perhaps three, rows of breasts on her. In any lurid sciencfiction or fantasy novel, this would have elicited a great wave of pleasure. But no. To have, what should have been a dream come true, turned into so horrific a moment almost resulted in the psychological destruction of all that was me. It was like finding out that not only did Santa not exist, but that his greatest past-time was poking puppies in the eyes with needles.

My senses were slowly returning and I contemplated running for life. Who knew how hungry she might be. Then I realized how futile that would have been. For on each of her arms was a wing composed of pliable flesh. I knew that if I attempted to run, her eating instincts would take hold and she would leap to the wing and hunt me down. It was far safer to stand still.

Down, down crept my vision. I followed the fabric of her top and without warning the fabric ended yet the flesh went on. It's like driving across a bridge and realizing, too late, that the bridge had come to an end but has not reached the other side. Your life is coming to an end.

But yet I lived.

My eyes traversed the open expanse of her midriff. The very fact that it was exposed indicated that a some point in the past the sun should have shone upon it. Yet it had the same coloration as a cave fish. Perhaps the sun could not grace the entire surface of something so inhumanly large.

Onward, onward...

Once my gaze fell upon the skirt that she wore, I took comfort. That same comfort that one takes when the police cover up the body that you have just identified. Then, in a moment that only the most sadistic person could construct, that cover was whisked away to display that same body months later. I come to one mind-searing fact: she wore a mini-skirt. A very short mini-skirt.

And beneath it lie the entire road map of California. Or at least, that was what my tortured mind has constructed as a self-defense. Yes, she must have covered up what lay beyond. She had covered it up with a road map of California. The 'roads' slowly came into focus. With a mind numbing realization, I concluded that they were not the cleanly drawn lines of Rand McNally publication, but the highways and byways of her varicose veins. My mind nearly became as fractured as her legs appeared to be.

Long did my eyes wander those blood-clotted roads. It made the wandering of the Jews seem like a pleasant afternood stroll.

I realized that my journey of pain was near to ending. I beheld her shoes. Black, laced, stiletto shoes. From between those strips of cloth buldged the cellulite essesse of her. Atop of narrow heals did she stand. It was an affront to everthing that Sir Issac Newton had postulated. How could such flimsy string hold back such a torrent of flesh? How could she stand upon such pointed heals and not drive them into the Earth? I stood there as my belief in the universe was stripped from me.

Finally, mercifully, my gaze reach the linoleum floor. I stood for a time that I cannot remember. Until at last I regained my senses and dared to look up. It had gone and I was alive. It was physically gone, but the mental image, that which my mind can fathom, remains burned into my counsiousness.

I shall never be free.

Last edited:
When I was little I had a friend who's mom was 6'1, and around 500 pounds. Big Ron had nothing on her. I feel your pain Cfs3.

Yeah, there is this buffet my parents like to take me to every once in a while and, I kid you not, there is always the same HUGE dude sitting down with a massive number of bowls and plates around him (he takes up two whole tables by himself) whenever we go. He is there when we get there and still there when we leave. I've never seen him standing up; the servers just get him whatever he wants and brings it to him, which is nice of them, but come on... I think it's sad, especially since he was obviously a regular (the servers call him by name). No clue as to how much he could weigh but I'd imagine over 500 if you can picture it. Big fat guy eating all alone but occupying enough seats for 10. Oh well, it's his lifestyle choice.

soxmuscle said:
I would have to agree with that. At my gym however, there are almost no girls that work out. Its very depressing sometimes.

Back