• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

fun smilies

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
shades9fy.gif

i have tons of cute ones i thought it'd be fun to share. so after i make coffee i'll get started posting a bunch.

anyone else have favorites? like to collect them?

devilsmiley0158lq.gif

btw this is my absolute favorite. i love the look on his face.

crucified20di.gif

i modefied this one. :grin:

I used to laothe them but now I love smileys! Im just not very adept at using them for some reason. I can never find the one I feel goes with the situation, lol.

But so far my fave is the popcorn eating smiley that Min0 came up with.

IML Gear Cream!
phew9ad.gif
Phew....that's a close call
nervous11go.gif
It wasn't me
oracle0vb.gif
Just shoot yourself.

sword46by.gif

goes well w a smartass comment. touche.

k making that coffee now.

only in smilie land can a head on a stick be seen as a fun thing :grin:

Mino right click hit save. i think i stole all of your smilies. you definately raised the smilie cool factor w your arrival.

dweeba203lz.gif

i should have named this the smilie penis art gallery or something. vanity n i met in the penis game thread you started on new years day n have been together goin on 3 months. the poor penis thread art gallery gets neglected lately tho. i'll have to post some art later.

rockgazer69 said:
right click hit save. i think i stole all of your smilies. you definately raised the smilie cool factor w your arrival.
Thanks, like they say a smilie is Worth a Thousand Words.

numchuks1ix.gif

i love this one.

min0 lee said:
this is one of the 1st if not the 1st i saw you post. i'd like to see all this person makes they're great.

rockgazer69 said:
dweeba203lz.gif

i should have named this the smilie penis art gallery or something. vanity n i met in the penis game thread you started on new years day n have been together goin on 3 months. the poor penis thread art gallery gets neglected lately tho. i'll have to post some art later.
You see I do bring good things to life.
wedding1xw.gif

rockgazer69 said:
this is one of the 1st if not the 1st i saw you post. i'd like to see all this person makes they're great.
I remember that one, it was the first time we interacted.
If I had more time I would make my own.
I like this one.
jerry4rq.gif

Back