• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Upgrade Your Account and Gain MANY Benefits!

IML Gear Cream!
thanks. :)

One of your parents does. Or you can mail in a money order. One stop shopping at the post office will get it done. Prince will tell you where to mail the moolah too. If you truly want to pay your way here danny you can. It is the right thing to do :thumb:

I just tried to pay for my upgrade ( and E-books ;) :D) using an Australian issued Visa, but it says "The credit card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit card number. "
I 'm not sure what's in there but does that mean I need to transfer more money into the account or is it something else???

thanks.

Blooming tianshi lotus

I just tried to pay for my upgrade ( and E-books ;) :D) using an Australian issued Visa, but it says "The credit card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit card number. "
I 'm not sure what's in there but does that mean I need to transfer more money into the account or is it something else???

thanks.

Blooming tianshi lotus

not sure, it goes through Paypal and you would have to ask them. :shrug:

IML Gear Cream!
fine fine twisting my arm. as much as i talk on here i may as well pay to be here.

alright yah. i learned alot from this site and i want to give back. ill mail a money order.

I am still waiting. :)

Mailing Address:
IronMagazine
9249 S Broadway Blvd
Unit #200-175
Highlands Ranch, CO 80129

really give doms avatar the thumbs up. its his swingin boobs that keep me coming back:evil2:

It's worth it. There is so much help and information on these boards that the elite membership fee is a pittance compared to what you get out of it.

He is probably just a spammer. He won't be back nor contribute a thing.

I heard there was books, Im on the Elite boat too now.

Seems well worth it. There are some serious pricks on here that just like to criticize and insault instead of encourage and help thats the only disadvantage. I'll end up getting a membership shortly though. :thumb:

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
New ebooks have been added to the Elite Members Only forum, I cannot say in an open forum what they all are, but some very good ones, and I will be adding several more over the next week.

It's very easy to upgrade your account: lean more here!

first it was 14.99 now its per year now...just like a gym?

I was long over due. Thanks for the reminder. I need a reminder to do my state taxes now :grin:

Do your taxes NOW!!!!:D

Wow...awesome additions.

Back