• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Upgrade Your Account and Gain MANY Benefits!

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Please support this site and board, remember it is free to be here, but not free for me to run it! :)

Click here to learn more.

Elite Member

• You get a 20% discount on all of IronMag Labs products!
  • You get a 20% discount on all of IronMag Research Chems!
  • Access to download over 30 Bodybuilding & Anabolic Steroid ebooks (a $1500 Value!).
  • Access to the Elite Anabolic Zone forum where you can obtain expert advice and info that is not available to regular members.
  • May send Private Messages & Emails to other members (regular members must have 50 posts first)
  • Ability to have an Avatar of 150x150 pixels (as well as animated).
  • May have banners, images, links and additional lines in your signature.
  • Priority answers to your questions in our bodybuilding & fitness forums.
  • Can store UNLIMITED Private Messages (regular members can only store 500 total).
  • A special status title under your avatar that will be visible to all board members.
  • Access to view "Who's Online" which displays exactly what others are doing on the board.
  • Ability to have your username changed once every 90 days.
  • A sense of pride being an Elite Member at IronMag.
  • And many more perks!

Last edited:
Robert, i must comend you on what a great job you have done. I know it must have taken a lot of time, effort, and cash to make this site work. I have gathered tons of information, and it has definetly helped my training progress.

YOU THA MAN PRINCE :thumb:

I had to pay 18!

Last edited:
PreMier said:
I had to pay 18!
The elite membership price fell when john h. became a member of the board

IML Gear Cream!
If I give you another $15 can I be a moderator?:grin:

O.K $20 dollars, can I be a mod?

Bump up the avatar space to 175x175. :thumb:

Robert DiMaggio said:
not really, but using that logic...Bill Gates is the richest man in the world but he does not give away Windows OS. :p
I've heard rumors... :gosh: :shhh:

I was an elite member. I guess that goes void after a while... :confused:

Oh, well. Money coming your way Robert!

No shit.. 3k posts and you havent upgraded? Dont be a cheap piece of shit man.

some one tell my why we should pay for the site when its free? Not to sound like a total dick.... but if Robert can't make his money selling ad space and other sources,...well that's not our problem:confused:.

what do we get extra for paying?

lnvanry said:
some one tell my why we should pay for the site when its free? Not to sound like a total dick.... but if Robert can't make his money selling ad space and other sources,...well that's not our problem:confused:.

don't pay then, some people are the type that take everything they can get for free in life, and others like to give back, we see which type you are.

however, you do get 26 ebooks.

IML Gear Cream!
I just look at it like an education. What I've taken from IM has saved me hundreds in book costs, along with personal training costs. So a small donation back to the site is a gesture of gratitude IMO

when i get the money ill join as an elite member. so in a few weeks

PreMier said:
I just look at it like an education. What I've taken from IM has saved me hundreds in book costs, along with personal training costs. So a small donation back to the site is a gesture of gratitude IMO

good point man.. its not even like its that much.. its 15 dollars..

I've learned a ton around here, and I really believe I would not have had the success I've had without this community. $15 is a small price to pay for all that.

Tough Old Man said:
As soon as this site has a girly forum, I will sign up to be a elite member

Why? You like little boys.
I bet Rob would let you pay in pesos.

I felt it was well worth it. The e-books were worth the cost alone, not even including the information that I have learned here and the resources that I have been directed too which has saved me a lot of research time.

lnvanry said:

Typical Republican

does kefe get a student discount???????/

Back