• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cooking Kale

sara

INK NOT MINK
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Bought some kale today, and I want to give it a try.. any idea how to cook kale? and good recipes?
:p

Kale is much like cabbage but alot greener.
Im Irish so the recipe is Bacon and cabbage(i.e. Kale), Get some bacon and put on the boil, leave for about 40mins and then add Kale (leaves seperated) and continue to boil for about 30mins again, the kale gives a lovely flavour to the bacon..
Fairly healty and lovely with some baby potatoes

So, Kale can't be eaten raw?

Sesame Kale

2 cloves garlic, minced
1 pound kale (about bunch)
2 teaspoons sesame seed oil
2 tablespoons water
1 teaspoon soy sauce
2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
Salt and pepper if desired

Mince the garlic cloves. Wash the kale and shake it over the sink. It should remain a little wet. Remove and discard the stems from the kale and tear it into bite-size pieces.

Heat the sesame seed oil in the skillet over medium-low heat. Add the minced garlic to the hot oil and sauté for about 20 seconds. Add the kale and water to the garlic and oil, and cover the skillet.

After 1 minute, stir the kale, then re-cover. After 1-2 more minutes, when the kale is wilted, stir in the soy sauce and sesame seeds. If desired, add salt and/or pepper to taste.

Makes 6 to 8 servings.

LW83 said:
People eat Kale? I thought it was so solely for plate presentation :shrug:

I've put it in my mouth, tastes like wax :barf:
n how'd you get wax in your mouth mr? :finger:

IML Gear Cream!
I refuse to eat Kale. She spells it Kail....but still....creepy

I say can't go wrong with a little corn beef to accompany that

Back