• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How to have such physique??

If you notice, that particular physique doesn't have the big, bulgy muscles that is often seen in magazines, so I'd say that it's possible to get something like that with calisthenics. Do pushups, bicycles (flat on your back), crunches, and things like that. I'm sure another, more experienced member can offer more advice.

a very, very clean diet, some cardio and a little weight training. he is probably @ 4-5% bf in that picture

so any specific program like e.g. high rep and low weight program??

gerrick74 said:
so any specific program like e.g. high rep and low weight program??

keep your rep ranges from 4-10 to get strength and size. no specific program.. he looks the way he his because hes cut as shit.. after you get the muscle you'll have to make your diet *spotless* to aquire a body fat% that low. you sound like your new to the game so your gonna have a LOT of reading ahead of you before you look like him.

Squaggleboggin said:
If you notice, that particular physique doesn't have the big, bulgy muscles that is often seen in magazines, so I'd say that it's possible to get something like that with calisthenics. Do pushups, bicycles (flat on your back), crunches, and things like that. I'm sure another, more experienced member can offer more advice.

Actually
No matter what type of physique you are going for...
Weightlifting is never the variable

Why would you say do pushups and such

That guy didn't do that, he does what every other bodybuilder does
He's just not that far yet...

DDan16 said:
keep your rep ranges from 4-10 to get strength and size. no specific program.. he looks the way he his because hes cut as shit.. after you get the muscle you'll have to make your diet *spotless* to aquire a body fat% that low. you sound like your new to the game so your gonna have a LOT of reading ahead of you before you look like him.

Ya bro, I am new to weight training. Hence need many good advice from experience people like u.. :)

Back