• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

injectable b-12???

19-chief

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i am on day 12 of my first cycle and i am about to start taking my HCG shots (day 21 or so) and was wondering what everyones take on b-12 was? will it help with appetite until the eq kicks in? can i stack it with the HCG or is that too difficult? can i backload it into my e4d IM shots? thanks in advance guys.

no one?

I have IBE's injectable b12. I ran it for a couple of weeks at 0.5cc per day and didn't notice any effect on hunger whatsoever. Some people swear it helps.

I've never used B-12. I'm already a spaz, I don't need more energy ! :laugh:

19-chief said:
i am on day 12 of my first cycle and i am about to start taking my HCG shots (day 21 or so) and was wondering what everyones take on b-12 was? will it help with appetite until the eq kicks in? can i stack it with the HCG or is that too difficult? can i backload it into my e4d IM shots? thanks in advance guys.
When that EQ kicks in, you will never get full. At least I don't. I don't stay full for long. I eat a shitload.

I used to get a B-12 shot once a week. Never made me hungry, but it did give me a little extra energy. Kinda like the effects of drinking a cup of coffee, but it lasts all day.

I just got the IBE B-12 myself, I figured on during 1 ml every few days. I did my first ml 2 days ago and had a nagging headache and blurry vision all day yesterday. It seems to be mostly gone today, could it have been the B-12 or just a coincidence.

well, thanks for all the replies gentlemen. the concensus doesn't look good. maybe it's not that big of a deal anyway.

Back