• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Beginner - Have Questions

copper507

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been training for approximately 4-1/2 weeks, and would like some advice from any seasoned veterans who may have taken, or are taking, a similar supplement structure as seen below:

300 -tess
4 I.U.'s injectable HGH / day (brand name...purchased with scrip)

5'-9"
158 lbs.
34 yrs old.

Questions:
1. I have heard ....'generally'...that injectable does of GH at around 4 IU's per day, will stimulate new cell growth...and doses around 2 IU's per day will 'cut'.
Can anyone verify this has been their experience?
2. Is the level of syponate acceptable for a beginner?

While I have heard higher does will have faster effects, I am concerned about potential side effects. In short, my end goal is 180 lbs., with single digit body fat. As such, I am not concerned with really 'beefing'...rather putting on some mass, then cutting hard (through a series of cycles, of course).

The more important question regards the HGH, in which I get 20 different answers from 20 different sources, in all probablity due to the lack of individuals who actually use GH on a regular basis, given it is cost prohibitive at times.

The only marked side effect, so far, is some fairly strong muscle cramps and joint pain at night, which occur approximately 3 hours after the injection. Does anyone know if this effect decreases over time? And if not, will reduced dosages of say...to 2 IU's per day...reduce the effect? ....and if 2 IU's only cut, but effectiveness with GH is only seen with consistent use over an extended period of time...is using the GH going to do me any good at this stage, where I am simply trying to add mass?

Also, has anyone experienced any numbness in extremities with the use of GH?

Any advice appreciated. I'm green.

Back