• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

am i an alpha dog now?

seven11

Employee of the Month
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
am i an alpha dawg now?

well today was supposed to be a relaxing day, i didnt have anything to do so i thought i could just chil. But then one of my girlfriends called me and told me how her gym teacher put the moves on her. so i decided to go pay that fatass a litle visit. i wated till his class was over and everybody left so i just aproched him and started asking him whats up, well he kept telling me how she was lieng about that stuff because she couldnt keep up. well that did it. i took the cigar out of my mouth and lifted my shades and said "time to feel the burn" and then i stuck my cigar into his eye. he passed out from the pain, then i saw an large bodybuilder running torwards me with a barbell, so i just grabed a nearby helium tank and stucked it into his mouth and said "time to pump you up". he couldnt move from the pain so i gave him a kung fu kick that sent him flying 6 foot through the air. as i was leaving the gym owner cheased me down and asked me who's gonna pay for all this damage. so i grabed him by the head looked straight into his eyes and said "put it on my tab" and finished him with a swift kunfu punch to the temple that knock it right out. well guys i was planning on resting today, but what can u do there's always something happening.

Last edited:
Hey, You changed the title! FYI its spelled,"Dawg" jeez.. white people, I swear.

lol

seven11 said:
well today was supposed to be a relaxing day, i didnt have anything to do so i thought i could just chil. But then one of my girlfriends called me and told me how her gym teacher put the moves on her. so i decided to go pay that fatass a litle visit. i wated till his class was over and everybody left so i just aproched him and started asking him whats up, well he kept telling me how she was lieng about that stuff because she couldnt keep up. well that did it. i took the cigar out of my mouth and lifted my shades and said "time to feel the burn" and then i stuck my cigar into his eye. he passed out from the pain, then i saw an large bodybuilder running torwards me with a barbell, so i just grabed a nearby helium tank and stucked it into his mouth and said "time to pump you up". he couldnt move from the pain so i gave him a kung fu kick that sent him flying 6 foot through the air. as i was leaving the gym owner cheased me down and asked me who's gonna pay for all this damage. so i grabed him by the head looked straight into his eyes and said "put it on my tab" and finished him with a swift kunfu punch to the temple that knock it right out. well guys i was planning on resting today, but what can u do there's always something happening.

wait a minute, you were planning on resting today?? then what the hell do you call all those other days you just sit on your ass and do...umm, nothing :hmmm:

did u even get a job yet ?? "alpha male"

lol :bulb:

so your girlfriend is in high school? of course your an alpha male. looking forward to prison life?

Alpha%20Male.jpg

:haha: He is a fuckin monkey! :monkey:

IML Gear Cream!
My question is, if you're such an alpha male 7, why the hell did you politely wait until the end of the class to approach him. Dont you think a real tough guy would have gone and whooped his ass in front of the class? :p

Oh, and please tell your boss to work you more hours. You have waaay to much free time to be dreaming up shit like this :laugh:

he don't play no games, foo'

Back