• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Changes in cycle questions???

Pitboss

User title goes here
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Started a 10 week cycle back in Dec with Omnadren 250. After 5 weeks I had to get off. Spent all 5 weeks sick as a dog (cold/flu) and so took all of January off.

Now I started my cycle again with what I had left over, taking 2cc 500mg a week with the Omna, actually started the 1st 2 week at 1 cc and then went to 2cc. Okay so I only had 10 amp left and needed more to finish my 10 weeks. I picked up some Sust250 to finish my cycle which isn't a problem.

okay fine my question... I also have a 10cc bottle of 300mg Deca. Can I use this at the end (last 5 weeks) of my cycle??

I plan on running 250mg a week Sust and 300mg Deca a week for the last 5 weeks, then follow that with Clomid.

PB,
Most will say that you shouldn't run Deca for any less than 8weeks, but I say give it a go and see what happens. It won't hurt, but it may be better saved for a later cycle. It's all up to you and what you feel like tryin'. I'd probably do it. G'luck. And I gotta know, did w8 forward you any PMs having to do w/ me a
'lil while back?:eek:

Peace

Well actually... 1 week 1cc, 2nd week 1cc, 3rd week 2cc...I have 5 amps left.. prick my butt tomorrow.... so really I have 7 weeks left and can start the Deca this weekend and get 7 weeks out of it. Although I'm really not counting the 1st week of this cycle so it would 8 weeks if I want... LOL I'm making it up as I go. My body reacts so much better to the 500 a week Omna, with 250 I didn't notice anything, compared to when I first started my cycle in Dec.. yeah too early to tell but believe me there was a difference in the first 2 weeks!!!

Oh and sorry Cornfed W8 told me not to say anything if you ever asked. :D

Originally posted by cornfed
And I gotta know, did w8 forward you any PMs having to do w/ me a
'lil while back?:eek:

Peace

WTF?! You better be joking w/ that question Mister!!!!!!

Oh and sorry Cornfed W8 told me not to say anything if you ever asked.

:finger: You are not funny at all :finger:

Originally posted by w8lifter
:finger: You are not funny at all :finger:

Okay, okay..... No W8 didn't tell me not to tell you....

LOL

:rolleyes:
:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:
I figured as much. And ya' know what that means, hon? ...well, with all this xtra test runnin' through my veins you're still not gettin' any :p

Oh, and PB, I didn't mean to get you into any shiznit over this. I say hit the deca @ 300/week and make sure you end it @ the same time as the test. It is pretty long-acting. Good luck, bro.:thumb:

Peace

Originally posted by cornfed
:rolleyes:
:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:
I figured as much. And ya' know what that means, hon? ...well, with all this xtra test runnin' through my veins you're still not gettin' any :p

What was that sweetie?.....oh w8, no really, w8 right there, I gotta pee :grin:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by w8lifter
What was that sweetie?.....oh w8, no really, w8 right there, I gotta pee :grin:

LMAO... I did that last weekend. Well it was after the first hour and I needed a little break :D

chemistry

I personally would run the deca for the entire 10 weeks. I'm older and it always seems to take 3 weeks for deca to kick in. I would do the 8 wk. cycle if possible.

my .02
good luck

of

Run them together through the entire cycle, start low then increase both to you max then start tapering off. You want to mix an anabolic with an androgen for a greater effect. I would through in some d-bol as well and you can throw in some primo in the end. Get on some clomid or hcg after a couple weeks after you last shot this and keep this up for a couple of weeks to get you own test working. the mixtures of test in the omna will stay in your blood for up to 4 weeks, some are short acting with a half life of 1 week others longer acting. Thats why it takes a few weeks to feel the effects because the test has a cumlative effect and works best at high levels in your blood stream.

Back