• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Another Question on ABS

Slider_33

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi I am very new here on the forums. I went from 260 pounds to 150 pounds and am pretty lean right now(here are pics from before and after http://www.freewebs.com/paolozen1/ ) and I would like to know what everyone thinks about doing what Arnold did for his ab routine. He does 3 days a week for 1/2 hour with a mixed style of ab workouts but with nearly next to no rest. I did that today and I only reasted around 10 seconds between exercises and sets. I found it alittle excesive but I want abs like he has in Pumping Iron. Just wondering what others do for their abs
Thanks

Slider_33

Thats an awsome change man... good job. :thumb:

You also have to take arnolds workouts with a very large grain of salt. Keep in mind that he had perfect genetics, and was eating d-bols at the time like they were m&m's. :laugh: So what was ok for him is probably a little on the excessive side for us regular folks.

I think that you are just another scam on another forum. Your link is one of those joke links that convince people to keep clicking deeper and deeper into other websites in order to scam them into god knows what. I did not want to click past the first site that looked like a total scam so I dont know what your trying to do. I hope that you disapear real soon, hopefully by means of bankruptcy. Thank pal, go broke over night I hope.

racoon02 said:
Thats an awsome change man... good job. :thumb:

You also have to take arnolds workouts with a very large grain of salt. Keep in mind that he was eating d-bols at the time like they were m&m's. :laugh:

Very true about the d-bols LOL but I have just started his complete workout as of today and wow what a change from what I have been doing. I think I will be able to maintain the 3 days a week like that but ya I guess the d-bols would realy help :laugh:

WilliamB said:
I think that you are just another scam on another forum. Your link is one of those joke links that convince people to keep clicking deeper and deeper into other websites in order to scam them into god knows what. I did not want to click past the first site that looked like a total scam so I dont know what your trying to do. I hope that you disapear real soon, hopefully by means of bankruptcy. Thank pal, go broke over night I hope.
KIDDING! Dude are you kidding though seriously?

WilliamB said:

Um ok you are totaly wrong it's just pics of me thats all. If you think I am a scam artist your are totaly wrong and I will put the pics in my gallery so you don't have to click on a link just too make you happy. I am sorry I came off as a fake lol but I am pretty proud of what I have done and am just looking for some advice thats all. If you don't want to look don't but dont accuse me of being a fake when I am a real person who has done real things with my life. Thanks and have a good day . Anyone else with usefull info I would love to hear what they think about this ab routine.

Slider_33

S

What i wanna know is who are the two brunette cuties to your right ? :D

Nice progress, keep it up. If the routine works for you, then keep at it. Might be overkill though.

ChrisROCK said:
What i wanna know is who are the two brunette cuties to your right ? :D

Nice progress, keep it up. If the routine works for you, then keep at it. Might be overkill though.

They are friends of mine I guess girls like big guys. I figured it might be overkill but what would you all suggest?

Back